Big breasts/sagging breasts

• Author
Trust me, you don't have really big breasts. At least you can walk into a department store and find a bra. Some of us can only dream of being able to buy off the rack.

Considering the average breast size of women who are not overweight, I do have really big breasts. 38DD is really big when you're average-sized. I don't know any women who are bigger, unless they (the women themselves) are really big.

I never said they were gargantuan.

jen_jen_heartbroken

Treasa,

If you're not overweight, then perhaps you are wearing the wrong band size, since most plus sized bras start at a 38. Oprah did a whole show about this -- women that are wearing the wrong size bra. Most of the women on the show that had bra makeovers by Oprah's experts found that they were wearing their bras too high around their rib cage and they really should be wearing a considerably smaller band size and a larger cup. Years ago I wore a 38 until I got a good bra fitting, and got a much better fit with a 34.

BTW, you are very mistaken in your assumption that someone bigger than you must be "really big" and overweight. I, as well as others, can attest to the fact that that is untrue.

Geez I wish I had the big breast problem..

I have the sagging issue even being a pirates dream. hahaha... Anyone know how to grow them at 36? teehee.

Just having what you have you all should feel blessed. At least you can turn heads, sagging or not...

Two weeks ago I was told to get a boob job!! "slap"

jen_jen_heartbroken
Two weeks ago I was told to get a boob job!! "slap"

Did you look the guy straight in the eye and say, "Sure. When you take care of your penile implant, then we'll talk about a boob job."

Yeah, the funny thing about size is that the grass is always greener. I miss the days of my youth when I was small chested and could run miles everyday -- now if I run I end up with a black eye.

The nice thing is that for every guy that likes big boobs there is a guy that likes small boobs. Now, if us women could just be as accepting of ourselves, no matter what our size, we'd be a lot happier

Yeah, the funny thing about size is that the grass is always greener. I miss the days of my youth when I was small chested and could run miles everyday -- now if I run I end up with a black eye.

True Jen...I wish I could run, I wish my back didn't hurt, I wish I could just go out without a bra on a Sunday, and I wish I didn't have to spend 3 times as much on a "supportive" bra that looks like something you grandma would wear.

See, their are benefits to being small :o

Where are these guys who honestly like small breasts??

Send them my way... I wish I could at least be a 34B that would be nice instead of a small 34A.

O'well I have to accept what I have and stop thinking the grass is greener on the other side. I have a gf who had a reduction done. I don't know what she was before but she said she had almost 10 lbs removed from each and her back problems arent as bad now.

SilentPrayer

Well,

I may not have BIG boobs...but I do have 38 B's and they have been really perky my whole life..ther completly round almost like breast impants..and their not bad. My mom is in her 40's and she looks like she is in her mid 20's. Not to mention her boobs havent sagge....and I am not the only child either. I am 1 of 4 daughters..Im the baby.

ANyhow..genetics play a BIG part in how your boobs with go..with age.

I look @ my grandmother...and believe me..im happy i was borne into this family..not bad luck.

Although..your body does make its owne decisions....a nip and tick while kids are still in preschool wont be a big deal....my best friend who has BIG boobs said it was the best thing she could have done.....she loves to wear same clothes as me now...it made her so happy..more then money.

:p