Someone is about to have a dday

I know a lot about it because I need to gather info and make decisions based on the facts and evidence.

It's not hearsay regarding his wife and I haven't had a convo with her. I don't know her personally.

He is the one who used company equipment for personal use and not the female coworker.

The outcome would be the same regardless of marital status. People can cheat all they like, but this affair had/has an impact on work otherwise I wouldn't know about it.

No personal relationships should impact on your job, otherwise that's when trouble comes your way as in this case.

If you haven't spoken to his wife then her calling him out in the past is hearsay and it's totally irrelevant to what you are investigating.

All you are investigating is misuse of a company phone and decreased productivity.

It's not your job to inform his wife.

No matter what you have actually found you need to focus on the professional side of this.

If you cannot do that due to knowing too much then you should step away rom it and request that someone else deal with the investigation and any disciplinary actions.

• Like 1