My gf is flirting.... should i be worried?

• Author
You know its not right thats why you open this topic.

She is all over the place. And enjoy inappropriate conversations with men.

You need to adress this and tell her that its disrespectful to you.

The reason you shouldn't be like this with others is because this is what open doors to

much more.

Flirting is for singles that try to have a partner.

You cant have a gf/bf and flirt for fun.

Beside what she is doing is beyond flirting its just so messy!

If i tell her, she will probably call me paranoid and hide it for next time.

If i tell her than i will always have doubt.

If i don't tell her, and she stops talking to him, than i can trust her fully again.

If i don't tell her and she does more with him, then it is time for us to go our own ways.

That is how i see things, what would you do?

PS: I checked thoroughly her facebook and whatsapp. There are so many guys hitting on her, if i would worry about every guy that messages her than i would become a paranoid person.

• Author
But why? Why keep quiet about something you have a problem with and instead choose to wait for her to do something you'd have an even bigger problem with? That's like a prison monitoring an inmates mail and reading how he's planning to kill the warded and the prison decides to wait to see if he'll actually do it instead of stopping it at that moment.

I'm not telling you to end the relationship (even though I think you should) but you should communicate with her about an issue you already feel uncomfortable about enough to monitor her conversations.

It's like a plot to kill the warden that is constantly monitored and stopped after the planning stage when all the evidence is in place. Used a lot by law enforcement. :)