Do I do anything?

Sounds like you have a whole heap of 'stuff' that makes you feel less than. Sometimes it can be that feeling used, vulnerable and maybe unloved can make the whole lot jumble, so instead of it being about one thing, they all mush together and become a huge ball of hurty stuff. The huge ball is far to big to sort through at this time and maybe it is time to tackle those things you have control over. The MM and all that makes you feel being one you can control and take charge. I would forget the reunion, aside from the pain you might feel, being unemployed I would imagine it is an expense you can do without. I think it's terrible how you cannot access medication, I think we in the UK take our NHS for granted and forget that some have to struggle needing meds for support. Is there anyway to get help with this?

Maybe meet some friends or family for the reunion weekend and make it day one of the rest of your life, one where you can make some achievable goals and have some good things happen. I am so sorry you are left feeling the way you do, I think telling his wife would be opening a can of worms you just aren't able to deal with right now. As some have said, it will get messy, he will blame shift and you don't need that. I am an XBS and would usually say the wife has a right to know, but right now, you need to get yourself together and telling would maybe hurt you even more.

I made a list when I was on my arse, and I ticked each achievement off as I solved it, I too jumbled a whole heap of pain into one big ball. It was only when I picked it apart and dealt with what I could, then looked at the rest when I could that things got better. Take very good care of you, there is light at the end of this dark tunnel, just look ahead and not backwards. xx seren

• Like 3