Should I feel wrong??

Space Ritual
Im positive if she were to come here saying "he doesn't spend time with me" "he doesn't care about me" you guys would tell her it's what she signed up for.

No, I would have said that life is too short to waste her time with someone like you.

• Like 4
  • Author
CalebThomas979

The point is that she wanted to be my FWB. I only did what's EXPECTED of FWB so what's the point in the email?? What did she expect. I've always told her YOU ARE NOT MY GIRLFRIEND. She continued to sleep with me for 2 years after that. And now this year when it's become more frequent she all of a sudden breaks it off.

Hopeful714

Ok...she broke it off. She sent the e mail to explain why she broke it off. More frequent sex or not, your still not treating her how she wants to be treated. If you sleep with her 3-4 times a week, she still won't want a fwb type of relationship.

I'm not really understanding what the problem is now....continue on with the others. Or is it you can't accept your not wanted anymore because she smartened up?

Yes, we would tell her it WAS what she signed up for. But the thing is...she didn't sign up for that forever..and now she's done with it and has every right to be.

• Like 3
ExpatInItaly
The point is that she wanted to be my FWB. I only did what's EXPECTED of FWB so what's the point in the email?? What did she expect. I've always told her YOU ARE NOT MY GIRLFRIEND. She continued to sleep with me for 2 years after that. And now this year when it's become more frequent she all of a sudden breaks it off.

You are somehow missing a key point: she is within her rights to change her mind. She doesn't want to be your FWB anymore. And she doesn't owe you an explanation.

What exactly are you missing about that? Surely you did not expect her to hang around as your side-piece endlessly. She can find a better deal elsewhere.

Your ego is bruised more than anything.

Edited by ExpatInItaly
  • Like 2

No-one likes to be used, she obviously thought the increased frequency of seeing each other actually meant you cared, that you had feelings for her, but no that wasn't the case.

So she bailed.

She may be the best sex you ever had, but she is not a doll or an object, she is a woman with feelings and you hurt her.

She had to go to protect herself and so that she can meet someone who does actually care for her.

• Like 3
Lois_Griffin
Would I have to be head over heels not to cheat??

No. You'd just have to actually have character and integrity and unfortunately, that ship has already clearly sailed.

• Like 2
  • Author
CalebThomas979

I seen her out tonight!! She gave me the dirtiest look ever. And I said "if looks could kill" she didn't respond. I was joking like I was going to smack her butt and she said "IF YOU TOUCH ME!" Like threatening me. She then texted me this

" I'm sooooo tired of telling u to **** off. I'm out of ur league. If I wanted to be your friend and talk to u I would. I haven't because I don't want to. I usually don't hang around lying bottom feeders. Ur a joke who can't take a ****ing hint! U always try to belittle me like I'm so in love with u and can't get over u. Ur annoying as hell and a COMPLETE waste of my time. If I say don't talk to me (like I said Friday), then DO WHAT I SAID. Don't worry I'll call u if I want to get down for 2 mins in ur car..... Maybe someday I will call ehhhh lol I wouldn't hold my breath tho....Now who's the "idiot"? ((: you have nothing to say to me "bye bye" ??((:"

I never said I was perfect but her response was extremely rude and unnecessary. Threatening me if I touch her? Wtf??!! All of a sudden she's being dramatic.

I seen her out tonight!! She gave me the dirtiest look ever. And I said "if looks could kill" she didn't respond. I was joking like I was going to smack her butt and she said "IF YOU TOUCH ME!" Like threatening me. She then texted me this

" I'm sooooo tired of telling u to **** off. I'm out of ur league. If I wanted to be your friend and talk to u I would. I haven't because I don't want to. I usually don't hang around lying bottom feeders. Ur a joke who can't take a ****ing hint! U always try to belittle me like I'm so in love with u and can't get over u. Ur annoying as hell and a COMPLETE waste of my time. If I say don't talk to me (like I said Friday), then DO WHAT I SAID. Don't worry I'll call u if I want to get down for 2 mins in ur car..... Maybe someday I will call ehhhh lol I wouldn't hold my breath tho....Now who's the "idiot"? ((: you have nothing to say to me "bye bye" ??((:"

I never said I was perfect but her response was extremely rude and unnecessary. Threatening me if I touch her? Wtf??!! All of a sudden she's being dramatic.

Dude - knock it off - leave her alone!

• Like 4
redbaron007

The point is now after 2 years, the penny has dropped and she realized there was only one "friend" who "benefited" from the FWB deal...time to move on, unless you want to add "stalker" to your list of glowing accomplishments.

No one acknowledges how rude she was there ??

I don't think you're going to get any sympathy -- for someone that cheats and lies and has zero consideration for anyone's feelings, that being the girlfriends you cheat on and this woman that you initially lied to about your status, you certainly feel entitled to be treated with decency. Not happening. For all the crap that you put out there, this mild kick up your arse is nothing in comparison.

You're the last person that should be questioning what's appropriate.

• Like 2

CalebThomas: You didn't do anything wrong to her. She is obviously just protecting her feelings because she likes you. That's all it is. Very simple. I've done the same thing. Sometimes a girl feels like it's better to not do anything with the guy she wants than to risk getting hurt by him.

Space Ritual
No one acknowledges how rude she was there ??

You had it coming Caleb.

• Like 1
Space Ritual
CalebThomas: You didn't do anything wrong to her. She is obviously just protecting her feelings because she likes you. That's all it is. Very simple. I've done the same thing. Sometimes a girl feels like it's better to not do anything with the guy she wants than to risk getting hurt by him.

i'm confused. Did you actually read this entire thread or just one post?

• Like 1
Scorpio Chick

CalebThomas, whether she knew you were fooling around or not, her words in her email are sincere...she had FEELINGS for you, she was in love with you. I don't see what SHE has done wrong.

What is wrong with just being gracious and classy with this woman who you had sex with, and who has professed feelings for you, and wanting more with you? Who cares if she's asking for an apology, but I can't find in her email where she's asking for an apology. She's scared you're going to confirm her fears - that she was nothing to you, by responding 'k'. Which does hurt to get that kind of response.

Even though she has asked that you not respond, in another world and time, how nice it would be for her, who lost more than you did in this setup, to get an email from you that says you fully understand and that you are very sorry that you caused her any pain. Nothing to lead her on, but something that acknowledges her justified pain and maybe you apologize for it. Would you lose anything by that?

Edited by Scorpio Chick
changed a word
  • Author
CalebThomas979
CalebThomas, whether she knew you were fooling around or not, her words in her email are sincere...she had FEELINGS for you, she was in love with you. I don't see what SHE has done wrong.

What is wrong with just being gracious and classy with this woman who you had sex with, and who has professed feelings for you, and wanting more with you? Who cares if she's asking for an apology, but I can't find in her email where she's asking for an apology. She's scared you're going to confirm her fears - that she was nothing to you, by responding 'k'. Which does hurt to get that kind of response.

Even though she has asked that you not respond, in another world and time, how nice it would be for her, who lost more than you did in this setup, to get an email from you that says you fully understand and that you are very sorry that you caused her any pain. Nothing to lead her on, but something that acknowledges her justified pain and maybe you apologize for it. Would you lose anything by that?

Don't you think that's a little too much emotion for FWB? And also she isn't gonna get anything for her latest disrepectful text. There's a way to respectfully say what she said.

• Like 1
  • Author
CalebThomas979

Exactly I didn't do anything but hold up my end of the agreement

• Like 1
deadparrot

Caleb, you don't get to dictate what she feels. She (inexplicably) acquired feelings for you somewhere along the way. With the realization that you will never feel the same and treat her terribly, she decided she'd had enough. She's done.

You need to stop bothering her now, as she has requested. Do not contact her in any way. If you see her in public, do not approach or acknowledge her. If she contacts you, though I suspect she will not, do not engage.

Difficult as it may be for you to believe, she does not want you anymore, and has a right to pull out of this FWB situation at any time.

I'm glad you're not giving her anything else because it was VERY disrespectful. I definitely think she has feelings for you and that's the reason for it, but that's not how a girl should go about showing it.

Exactly I didn't do anything but hold up my end of the agreement

Your agreement was void when she told you it was over and to leave her alone, you disregarded that, so you never held up your end to respect her wishes to not have any more contact.

You just like attention whether it's negative or not. You take such pleasure in upsetting her. And don't tell me you didn't think she would get upset....you are being a T*%$ and loving it. You lack empathy of any kind.

• Author
CalebThomas979
I'm glad you're not giving her anything else because it was VERY disrespectful. I definitely think she has feelings for you and that's the reason for it, but that's not how a girl should go about showing it.

Exactly. FINALLY someone who sees what I'm saying

• Like 1
  • Author
CalebThomas979
Caleb, you don't get to dictate what she feels. She (inexplicably) acquired feelings for you somewhere along the way. With the realization that you will never feel the same and treat her terribly, she decided she'd had enough. She's done.

You need to stop bothering her now, as she has requested. Do not contact her in any way. If you see her in public, do not approach or acknowledge her. If she contacts you, though I suspect she will not, do not engage.

Difficult as it may be for you to believe, she does not want you anymore, and has a right to pull out of this FWB situation at any time.

How am I bothering her? Haven't said a word to the girl since I seen her. I've only seen her snapchat story that's it.

• Like 1