Married male coworker into me

whichwayisup
I know he's married but wished he wasn't. I wouldn't flirt because of my religion. But there was emotional flirtation going on - up until the new girl came. I noticed she would stay late on Fridays when he stayed late and her presence around him more frequently.

But you did flirt, emotionally. Just because it wasn't sexual flirting doesn't mean it wasn't flirting with intention.

Honestly, religious or not, I think you're jealous that he's moved on to another woman. Since you weren't taking the bait (an affair) he's found someone else and you're hurt by it. You didn't have a problem flirting emotionally with him before this other woman came long.

He IS that guy, he showed you that right from the get go by flirting with you.

Try to focus on your work and not what he does or doesn't do around the office. Don't get caught up in other people's drama.

• Like 2
  • Author

Whichwayisup,

I'm not jealous just disappointed. Yeah!! He IS that guy. So disappointed.

Yeah you are right not taking the bait. I'm more afraid God then anything and will never cross that line.

Methodical
I know he's married but wished he wasn't. I wouldn't flirt because of my religion. But there was emotional flirtation going on - up until the new girl came.[/Quote]

Whichwayisup to the words out of my mouth. I'm not passing judgment, just forming an opinion based on what you shared. And yes, he is that guy.

• Like 1
ChickiePops

Is this the same guy you've been posting about for the past month?

It doesn't actually sound like he's that interested in you..it sounds like he's just a chatty guy who might be slightly overly friendly but not in a flirty or threatening way.

You should really move on..he's married..

• Like 1
  • Author

Yes, methodical.

I know, I will move on. This was the first time I've seen something like this fascanating how relationships and people work. What intrigued me is the married population. How they claim this holy art than thou - I'm married but are worse than singles.

I know it's not my business but if they are so unhappy why not divorce their mate to pursue the lifestyle they want? But instead they either can't find anyone else, don't want to be alone, or staying there for the kids. All BS excuses to cheat and lie.

Oh well, thanks everyone.

Lady Hamilton, you take the Oscar - not your circus, not your monkeys. This is a great analogy for these "want a be" married folk.

Edited by ironcouch

You need to seriously stop worrying about what others are doing at work. You are not protecting him, you are scared he is going to be single and someone else is going to get to him first.

Let it go, he's married and not interested in you at this time. You are spending so much time thinking about this... Let it go!!

• Author

"you are scared he is going to be single and someone else is going to get to him first."

YES!! YES! YES!

I am not going to lie. this is my thought. another one got away. WTH!

But I am not doing anything to show interest or lead him on as well. Just like my thoughts on this page they are still in my head. Noting has transpired. I just stumbled on these sites about two years ago and they are great for people to see your words and allow people to vent. It's a great release and you guys don't hold back.

But yes, VeVecakes I will, "Let it go" Yes, i know he is married as christian I will never cross that line verbally or physically, NEVER!

You, at the end of this thread, you understood my end result of what I was thinking. I appreciate the honesty.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Hi Truth Seeker,

Not sure if it was you or another person but it was said God would never send a married man to be your husband. I wasn't planning wrecking a home but in Russell Wilson's case this is the same thing I'm feeling and what God somewhat said to me.

Yes, Russell Wilson got divorced because he heard this message from God despite him being married. Everything worked itself out (he got a divorce on his own) and he followed what God told him, he is with the woman God wanted him to be with.

I know sometimes things seem strange but when you hear from a higher power you can't deny its validity.

Russell Wilson on talking to God about Ciara, abstaining from sex | FOX Sports

ChickiePops
Hi Truth Seeker,

Not sure if it was you or another person but it was said God would never send a married man to be your husband. I wasn't planning wrecking a home but in Russell Wilson's case this is the same thing I'm feeling and what God somewhat said to me.

Yes, Russell Wilson got divorced because he heard this message from God despite him being married. Everything worked itself out (he got a divorce on his own) and he followed what God told him, he is with the woman God wanted him to be with.

I know sometimes things seem strange but when you hear from a higher power you can't deny its validity.

Russell Wilson on talking to God about Ciara, abstaining from sex | FOX Sports

So you think God is telling you to try to seduce a married man?

If there is a God, he's not here to be your back up for absolution when you make mistakes. Trying to use religion as justification for potentially attempting to have an affair is absolutely appalling.

• Like 5
  • Author

Chickiepops,

Nothing has happened. Everything is still in my head. No words have spoken, flirting, etc. NOTHING. If you read the post instead of trying to judge me you will see what I'm talking about. First, I'm not using religion to seduce or have an affair with a married man or any man. If you read the link in Russell's Wilsons case he was married but he NEVER committed adultery to follow what God told him. He got his "affairs" (oops sorry wrong word I may be judged) I mean he did what was right in God's eye and legally to not break any LAWS.

Then he followed his heart.

ExpatInItaly

This man isn't interested in you.

Who he talks to and what they talk about isn't your business.

ChickiePops
Chickiepops,

Nothing has happened. Everything is still in my head. No words have spoken, flirting, etc. NOTHING. If you read the post instead of trying to judge me you will see what I'm talking about. First, I'm not using religion to seduce or have an affair with a married man or any man. If you read the link in Russell's Wilsons case he was married but he NEVER committed adultery to follow what God told him. He got his "affairs" (oops sorry wrong word I may be judged) I mean he did what was right in God's eye and legally to not break any LAWS.

Then he followed his heart.

I did read your post..did YOU? You said you feel like God sent this married man to you..just like God 'told' Russell Wilson to divorce his wife.

So you're saying that you think God sent you a married man so you could try to steal him from his wife. Except that you cannot steal someone..and this guy isn't into you anyway.

• Like 1

Most married men don't leave their wives....they may have a cookie on the side but are never willing to give up the life they have with their wife and kids. And most of the time the wife doesn't want to give up anything either and is willing to forgive and work on the marriage.

You are better off fantasizing about a celebrity to get your jollies.

• Like 3