I don't know why he ended the relationship

• Author

thank you both for your answer,

to answer your question, no....he never talk to me like this before....

Not that rude......because that i send him the money or not....he will delete me...

He try to make me believe that he would accept to talk to me after, but Facebook is the proof (when i make him believe that i send it, i did not send it thought....) he delete me right after saying it was a warning....

its said:

NO money, no conversation, no friendship, no chance to talk....

and no, i will not talk to someone who want to control me....its like i said, i do not recognise him....he don't even remember about what we argue, maybe he say that just because he know he was wrong....but a sure thing is, he put himself as a victim....

Edited by Maeve494

The man is not worth a single penny. The person you are seeing now is who he really is. Love yourself and stop giving him the chance to humiliate you.

KeepSmiling24

you are welcome just try to focus now on Ur future now u even saw his real face that he even deleted you on facebook if i were u trust me i would smack on his face u really do not have to reply him any more and try to forget him try to make ur self busy in other activities meet new people , talk to your friends or do what u like that guy really don't deserve don't give him importance he is truly not worth it.

• Author

Thank you both for your answer,

Well....i guess you are right

But even going out, seeing new people does not make me feel better...

It does for a certain time but, each time i work, i think about him....its like he is an obsession, and the worse....is that i don't even know why i cannot move on....

What makes me very upset in the story is that i did met a man named Gabriel and he was attractive....but at that time, i was with my ex (he was my boyfriend before that incident), he moved on and get a new woman.

At the minute Gabriel get his new girl, its at this moment that the arguement with my ex happen....

and now that Gabriel is with someone....Bryan is no longer there and let me down for money....

it pisses me off....

Bryan did not wanted me to go with the other man saying he wanted me in his life and that he love me....

If it would be true....then he would not have act like this.....

• Author

thank you both for your answers

I did try to meet people and try to spend time with my friend...

it help for a short time

but when i am alone home.....it is more harder....

I think how much he lied to me and try to benefit of me....

it makes me upset...