How would you react if...

Yes.... this sounds very much like the sender is a single man having a 'relationship' with a MW and is trying to enforce a DDay, so that she will come running to the sender of the mail when her husband confronts her.

The sender should know that if the MW wants to be with him ....she will. She's likely exactly where she wants to be.

stillafool
How would you react if you had received an anonymous e-mail with very graphic pictures of male genitalia with the following text "Husband (name of the husband)Thats what your wife (name of the wife) likes! Give this to your wife she loves to see it!

Would you assume your wife is cheating?

No! I would be too busy laughing at the genitalia.:laugh:

• Like 1

Or the OP wants to purposely mess up someones life and is wondering if their message would lead the husband to think his wife is cheating on him.

But then again men are not the type of beings to be vindictive....but women are. Maybe the OP is a woman that has an interest in the husband.

• Author

I am not the sender or the recipient of the email... My friend's husband received this email she is a mother of 3 very young children and she is not cheating...

She wanted to investigate and asked her husband to reply to the sender and he refused... Deleted the email... My friend tells me he is acting cold and barely talking to her.

I wonder why didn't he reply the email...

• Author
Sorry marische. I'm a little confused! Who was the sender and who was the recipient?

And the photos, are they actually of the husband himself....or just some random filth downloaded from the Internet?

I answered... I am not the sender or recipient

whichwayisup
I am not the sender or the recipient of the email... My friend's husband received this email she is a mother of 3 very young children and she is not cheating...

She wanted to investigate and asked her husband to reply to the sender and he refused... Deleted the email... My friend tells me he is acting cold and barely talking to her.

I wonder why didn't he reply the email...

Your friends husband IS lying to her. If he was innocent, he'd be pissed and trying to figure out who emailed that and get to the bottom of it and he'd be a total open book, not delete the email and act cold to his wife. Your friend has to listen to her gut on this! Encourage her to hire a PI and to lay low for a bit (meaning, make the peace at home until she figures out what he's been up to).

• Like 2

Whichway

I think you've misinterpreted the situation. The email was sent to the husband suggesting that his wife is cheating .. not him (the husband) cheating. He's got nothing to hide in this scenario.

I would not assume my spouse was cheating. Your best bet would be to talk to your wife about this txt. Jumping to conclusions and making assumptions will only cause more stress and division. Talk it out with your spouse and go from there.

OK so he is questioning who he should believe, his wife or this mystery person who sent the email.

Question is.......is your friend really cheating?? What other info has not been brought forth.