TaraMaiden2
Do you think she will contact me again?

You'd better hope she never does.

Besides, as you're going total complete block-all No Contact, you'll never really know, will you?

coolheadal
Hi. I was in an LDR relationship with a girl in UAE for 2 years. I have plans of moving to the country but may take awhile because of financial reasons. The relationship was running smooth. We communicate everyday thru chat videocalling etc. for more than a year. But situation suddenly changed and it became lesser. She became cold so i wonder and looked for reasons. Then i found some posts on fb that somewhat matches the posts of some guy on the same area. I became suspicious and began to question her. She told me that was nothing. So i believd her. But situation worsen and likes comments and posts did not stop with that guy. I told her if she has respect on me she will stop doing those things. But instead of listening, she became distant. Months have passed and we argued for the same reason. So she deleted on all her social connections and asked some space. After 2 weeks we got back together but did not accept my friend request on fb. I didnt mind. I decided to trust her. She told me she loves me and that there's noone else in her life. But one day she told me that we should just stay as friends. I dont want to push her off so i agreed. After that incident, i have not contacted her but i never heard from her either. It's been 2 weeks. So i decided to check her fb with help of common friends. So there i realized that she's still in contact with that guy. She's coming home next week. I don't know if i still need to see and talk her. Please help.

I've read all what you said here and the rest and I know your heart is still into this girl. Deep love can make you do so many things and you have hope things will turn out better. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. I say go with your heart. She is the one that changed your life with her going after another guy then coming back just to have fornication with you. Everyone here has their own ideals until you into this situation like you are. You have the final word either you do it or not. If you feel right now after all the post you have read and followed you should abandon this girl then do it for the right reasons and those reasons are you choice no one else. For me I would think how things are now and what will the future be like with her. Can you ever trust her again. Has she broken your heart, have you lost trust with her? Go with your heart and mind because that's what counts right this second.

justwhoiam
Do you think she will contact me again?
No one can tell. I think you need to find someone who will be very in love with you, and I doubt it can be her.
  • Author
I think she didn't make any decision yet. She might have other options on the backburner. She will pick what she feels best for her. And I don't want to sound materialistic, but as you said she's from the Philippines, I guess if he's wealthy, the better.

Yes. But showed up the other day.

ExpatInItaly

She might come back, but not for the reasons you want. It will end badly again.

You really need to let go of her. She used you for sex, didn't follow through on her assertion of deleting the other man...essentially, she doesn't give a rat's behind about you.

You deserve better.

• Author
I've read all what you said here and the rest and I know your heart is still into this girl. Deep love can make you do so many things and you have hope things will turn out better. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. I say go with your heart. She is the one that changed your life with her going after another guy then coming back just to have fornication with you. Everyone here has their own ideals until you into this situation like you are. You have the final word either you do it or not. If you feel right now after all the post you have read and followed you should abandon this girl then do it for the right reasons and those reasons are you choice no one else. For me I would think how things are now and what will the future be like with her. Can you ever trust her again. Has she broken your heart, have you lost trust with her? Go with your heart and mind because that's what counts right this second.

Thanks for finding time to read. Yes i love her so much. I am hurt right now but willing to compromise.

coolheadal
Thanks for finding time to read. Yes i love her so much. I am hurt right now but willing to compromise.

That's the hard part. I've been in LDR myself and found out the hard way. But don't let this be only a one-way love, if she doesn't feel like you do then you need to let go and move on. Yes this really hurts from the gut beyond the heart. I see you a good man like me I feel so much more and yet they don't care to just to heart us like this. Compromising might not be the best way to go just be careful and don't get more hurt than you are getting from her. If you decide to cut it off just do not talk to her again. Block all contact with her. This hard at first but you can do it. If you have to go to this point in life?

• Author
She might come back, but not for the reasons you want. It will end badly again.

You really need to let go of her. She used you for sex, didn't follow through on her assertion of deleting the other man...essentially, she doesn't give a rat's behind about you.

You deserve better.

I know. I don't why she had to lie. She could have told me the truth so it would be easy to let go.

• Author
That's the hard part. I've been in LDR myself and found out the hard way. But don't let this be only a one-way love, if she doesn't feel like you do then you need to let go and move on. Yes this really hurts from the gut beyond the heart. I see you a good man like me I feel so much more and yet they don't care to just to heart us like this. Compromising might not be the best way to go just be careful and don't get more hurt than you are getting from her. If you decide to cut it off just do not talk to her again. Block all contact with her. This hard at first but you can do it. If you have to go to this point in life?

If she doesn't show up then i will. If she can leave the country without seeig then i guess she had made her choice. Thanks!

• Author

I went on a bar yesterday. After a few hours, i saw some of her friends and they seated accross our table. Then i saw her came in. God, i wish i won't see her ever again!!! She saw me and nodded. But i looked away and left to transfer to another bar. Did i do the right thing?

TaraMaiden2
I went on a bar yesterday. After a few hours, i saw some of her friends and they seated accross our table. Then i saw her came in. God, i wish i won't see her ever again!!! She saw me and nodded. But i looked away and left to transfer to another bar. Did i do the right thing?

Yes. (10 char's)