He is chatting to other girls on dating sites? [update 2016-06-13]

That conversation went poorly for both of you. I agree he's just testing if the hook is still set for an ego boost. That line of questioning with jealousy and no reconciliation is so passive aggresive I cringed. Stay NC and move on since he said no pressure give him nothing.

He's just making it clear he doesn't give a crap about you, isn't going to work on a relationship, you can take him as he is for what little he offers or leave and he doesn't care.

Leave. Block him. Stop humiliating yourself. Stop trying to get the last word. The best last word is leaving without any notice and blocking.

• Author

Thanks everyone, I got mad and sent some messages wanting to know exactly wtf is going on, I sounded stupid, pathetic and needy as always, he read the messages but didnt respond, ive blocked, deleted and moving on, if he finds a way through I will just ignore and continue nc, I thought we had something good going but I was an idiot blinded by love or lust. I knew he didnt give a crap, I just need to keep hearing it and reminding myself that. I feel like such a fool and idiot :(

Yuk, reminds me of someone I know. Bland boring texts that ask questions but never really warrant answers, just pointless rubbish used to see if you're still jumping to their tune. I know how tough it can be to totally ignore when you still feel for/want someone. I think you did what was right for you by asking WTF is going on, I feel the same way at times (others I just feel "meh" and ignore it). No shame in acting the way you did, so don't beat yourself up. You did nothing wrong. You have to remember that when dealing with an idiot, they always win - as they drag us down to their level and then beat us with experience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Title pretty much sums it up, once a week for the last 3 weeks we had these awkuad conversations which led no where, I gave chance after chancw for him to work it out before I went cold turkey nc, he contacted me today through whatapp, just asking how I am (I had a new profile picture up because I had my hair done nice today, dyed it and got it tidy and cut) I ignored his chat and carried on chatting to a friend on whatsapp, he got mad not even after 10 mins, claims he was "just being nice, bye" and blocked me on whatsapp and facebook. I am happliy moving on and no longer feel I want to get back with him because his attitide is just toxic, I was blinded by lust, but it still hurts that he has to be the same moody child who didnt get his bottle so he throws a tantrum and blocks me, it just hurts, I know I will eventually get over this but it will take time, advice and confidence boost is needed at the moment, thanks all

All I know for certain....after reading this thread....is that he lied to you about his dating site being hacked.

Most everything else I've read is conjecture.

But...that's my conjecture. Lots of fear in those texts.

He broke the trust by lying to you. Move on.

Good luck..

Edited by whatnot