Trying to understand a Behavior Pattern in someone I was seeing

6Pack

Big, huge red flag---she can't handle her liquor and behaves abominably when she's "in her element". That there is enough to leave her blocked/unfriended/etc.

Onto your questions at the end:

She was in her element--familiar territory and that is how she behaves when she gets drunk--she's an obnoxious drunk.

Because she's an obnoxious drunk

That's a good question. I would guess that she didn't want you coming along.

No. Don't waste your time doing a post mortem on her. She's just an obnoxious, inconsiderate, boorish middle aged woman. Not exactly a prize.

You've dodged a bullet, my friend.

Agree with this ^^.

She changed at the club because she has an alcohol problem.

In fact, I think everything that went wrong was due to the fact she has a very serious alcohol problem.

She may also be narcissistic, however it's glaringly obvious she's a drunk and mostly likely drives most people away because if it.

I mean even that gal at the club had to get away from her, and she had just met her!

kendhake called it right. She's an obnoxious drunk. Bullet dodged.

Edited by katiegrl

Here's my post mortem of the situation

Her: She feels the need to let go when drinking resulting in her not being able to handle her liquor. Why she feels the need to let go? She doesn't like the normal mundane relationship. She thrives on the wild side. As another poster said, it's her element. When she was away from for 10 days, she probably went out all the time and realized how much fun it was and didn't miss you. You dodged a bullet here.

You: What's up with the three strikes? You have to determine what is or isn't a dealbreaker. Her behavior when out drinking was unacceptable and she should've been called on the carpet for that.

If your goal is to find someone to commit to, you will need to understand and break your own bad dating habits.

Ding ding ding we have a winna.......this 100%^^^^

• Like 1