Should I tell my CRUSH i have a CRUSH??? HELP!

Originally posted by Trae

I believe that you should at least tell him that you have a crush on him. You're right just to tell him, but tell him that your married and just want to be friends. I have the same problem. I'm 17 and I have a major, MAJOR crush on a friend of mine. Her name is Janel Davis. She is the most beautiful girl in the world to me. I have had feelings for her for at least 1 1/2 to 2 years and what is worse is that she might be infatuated with another guy. How do I get her to understand that I have feelings for her.

Dude, you're only 17. She's a grownup in the work place, with a family to go with it. Doesn't work the same way as it does in high school.

• Author
How_Do_I_Know

Well, I OBVIOUSLY know he's playing me..... I AM NOT THAT NAIVE! LOL! How do you know that maybe I myself could be playing him as well??? I mean, I know that he's married and has kids, but he has no clue about my marital/family status..... now tell me who's playing who here??? I know what cards that are being dealt to me.... he doesn't!

Now.... now that I have known all along that he is married with kids, I have desided that it ISN'T gonna go too far and that the flirting is where it STOPS! So, be careful when you say who's playing who because I am a very smart gal you know! I wasn't born yesterday.... LOTS of guys hit on me..... they have NO clue that I have kids and that I am married because (I don't want to sound full of myself) but I am a pretty good looking girl. After 2 kids, and 8 year relationship.... I am 5'6'', 120 lbs., 24 yrs old...... and look pretty damn good!

So, I can't blame him for "wanting to get in my pants".... but he can't have it! So there.... in yo face!

• Author
How_Do_I_Know

I just wanted to let you know that I find your pic highly attractive! LOL! No joke! I am just flirtatious by nature I guess... am I outta hand??? Well, since I promised to keep you all updated, my Mr. Crush has sent me an email today saying that he's sure I have a good suntan after I was outside all day yesterday. I told him before the weekend "don't get too hot".... he replied saying "I did get too hot, I was outside all day". Such a comedian he is! well, your feedback is sooooo welcomed!

Originally posted by How_Do_I_Know

I just wanted to let you know that I find your pic highly attractive! LOL! No joke! I am just flirtatious by nature I guess... am I outta hand???

LOL... I'm going to set an example by not flirting with you. ;)

• Author
How_Do_I_Know

You are such a sweet sounding guy! What are your stats? You sound like you know a lot about relationships are you with anyone? You should be.... you sound like you know what you're doing! :D

I know enough, and I'm having a lot of fun on this site (some really cool people on here who've made it a great experience).

As for my stats: 15 carries for 46 yards (1 TD); 4 receptions for 52 yards (1 TD).

You were referring to football, right? :D

• Author
How_Do_I_Know

You are TOO funny! You seem like such a sweet guy!..... Oh, and the "crush" told me that he had a weird dream about me the other night.... what exactly does that mean when he has the word "weird" in there???

• Author
How_Do_I_Know

he said he had a weird dream about me and he couldn't beleive he was telling me this but he said it's the truth that he had the dream and he left it at that. So I don't know..... maybe I was a monkey???? eating his banana???? I don't know!

elijahBailey

my apologies first.... if you don't like reading what I've written.

But when you come in here seeking for people's opinion, you're gonna get a wide spectrum of ideas from different people. And people here don't really know you well enough to know what things you might not want to hear. I'm coming from a very general direction, assuming a few things, of course. However, you should know that most of what people write here is written with the hope that you would benefit from what's written. Even if you find advice that are "so obvious" doesn't mean you tell the person....

"So there.... in yo face!"

That's a little much, don't you think? So what if you already know certain things? You asked for opinions didn't you? So...I know NOW you're not naive, you're a very smart gal, you know the cards that are being dealt to you... and you're a pretty good looking girl.

well, see... you didn't say all these things when you posted. Had you done so in the beginning, I wouldn't have taken the time and trouble to write. Say what you will..... I won't post here anymore.

LucreziaBorgia

he said he had a weird dream about me and he couldn't beleive he was telling me this but he said it's the truth that he had the dream and he left it at that. So I don't know..... maybe I was a monkey???? eating his banana???? I don't know!

I used to use that trick too. I would have a sexual dream, and tell the person about it under the pretense of it being 'so weird that I would dream that, ya know?' - and basically it was a way to let the person know that

1. They are in my thoughts...

2. ... and they are very sexy thoughts.

Basically it plants a seed...

If I have a sex dream about someone I wouldn't dream of sleeping with, there's a zero chance I'd tell them about it. I wouldn't want them getting the wrong idea.

mental_traveller

Flirting is cheating, end of story. Not as bad as an affair, but bad nontheless. Put simply, married women enjoy attention from men in much the same way that married men enjoy blowjobs from lapdancers. If your husband knew every detail of what had gone on so far, how do you think he would feel? How would you feel if the roles were reversed and a woman at your husband's work was flirting outrageously with him? Do you really want to screw up your marriage and ruin your kids' lives just for the sake of dropping your drawers for some married player? Get a grip woman.

• Author
How_Do_I_Know

I hope not and I will do my hardest to avoid him frm now on! You've made me realize that this is pretty serious I guess!?! I thought it was just flirting? But you all say that I am obsessed! And that he is seducing me on a psychological level! Yuck! I need to get away for a while!

But I will keep you all posted on what happens!

Thanks for all your concerns!

And that he is seducing me on a psychological level!

Seduction is always psychological... the body just plays along.