Third date and no kiss yet...

bluestealth

So after telling me she hadn't been online for a while (I noticed it'd been over two weeks) and wasn't talking to anyone else, I see she's back on the dating site today. Even though I'm not thrilled about it that's up to her, but what's irritating is that she's ignored my text from yesterday wishing her a happy VD and asking when she was free to go out again.

She is very very serious about living the life of a christian I see. How christian is it to ignore someone that has been nothing but kind, generous and respectful toward her.

DUMP.

• Author
She is very very serious about living the life of a christian I see. How christian is it to ignore someone that has been nothing but kind, generous and respectful toward her.

DUMP.

Thank you Gaeta. Yeah, she's not exactly being the best Christian here. When we used to chat on the dating site she had a pattern of ignoring and going days without answering my messages, which was very frustrating. I was hoping that wouldn't happen when I got her number but she's at it again. She deserves to be dumped. I might give her an ultimatum saying I'm not going to settle being someone's second choice, wouldn't accept "hanging out", or put up with being ignored. Trust me, she's lucky I've given her a chance so it's surprising and foolish for her to screw things up like this.

If you need to give a girl an ultimatum then it's already over. You're trying to force her to choose you. I did that. It's stupid. It has to be mutual.