Approached the hottest girl

Mckarsafra

The guys who pretend to be a woman's friend to try to get her into bed are every bit as pathetic as the women that lead a guy on for some attention.

No arguments there.

It's more like guys who get offensive/don't take rejection very well and yes it is as pathetic as women who seek attention by leading people on, but based on little info here I don't think I can conclude she was seeking his attention. HE asked her number HE talked to her HE asked her out, I really think there is a chance she just didn't want to reject him hard in the face. Because if she did, she might turn to be "an attractive woman who is cold stuck up and closed off" right?

soleilesquire

Sorry, a random man chats me up and carries my bags and asks for my number? Any girl with a brain knows he's interested, and giving him the number when she has a boyfriend is at best wimpy and at worst"cheaty."

• Like 1
Sorry, a random man chats me up and carries my bags and asks for my number? Any girl with a brain knows he's interested, and giving him the number when she has a boyfriend is at best wimpy and at worst"cheaty."

Of course she knows he is interested. As I said,she could be doing that because she didn't want rejection to get ugly,she may not actually have a bf.

Plus, people giving out their numbers all the time doesn't mean they are all interested back.

Don't know why you guys keep assuming the worst of her

Edited by frus69

Frankly I would say if a girl wanted to lead a guy on, she'd be taking a lot more advantage of him than just "making him carry a bag"

I think it's a cheeky test for someone that you've just met.

OP, you just have to go through the grind of approaching a lot of women. It's a numbers game.

Every approach is a victory.

Geee,we are damned if we do and damned if we don't.

Sometimes guys ask us number and we don't give it to them and they say "I just wanna be friends who says I want to date you? Gee"

And if we give it to them we are misleading , messing with their head , hook up material

The joy of being an attractive woman ay!

I read this story and I'm not sure I would give up just yet. To my way of thinking if she gave you her number... she isn't all that sold on her current BF. I would be very open about my desire for a romantic connection, and continue to try.

Geee,we are damned if we do and damned if we don't.

Sometimes guys ask us number and we don't give it to them and they say "I just wanna be friends who says I want to date you? Gee"

And if we give it to them we are misleading , messing with their head , hook up material

The joy of being an attractive woman ay!

If a guy says that, he is full of it and trying to save face.

With very few exceptions, guys don't ask for girls numbers to be friends.

While it might be a little more embarrassing for a minute. I'd much prefer to get a no than a fake yes.

Regarding the girl in question, based on her playing the "my bag is heavy" card I suspect she was just "being nice" giving her number, and doesn't have a bf.

But

I have gotten numbers from a couple of girls recently who it turns out are in relationships. I messaged one saying it would be great to meet up again but from your fb pic it looks like you are not free? She replied. Lol yeah I'm in a relationship, sorry.

Some women either like to keep options open or just like the flattery of having orbiters.

• Like 1