Do you think I will lose friends by sending this true account of the events?

do111

You basically have confessed in writing to stalking and harassment and threats. If anyone decides to report you to the police, they will have all they need to do that. Whether that happens and the police come for you or not, either way, you should never have any contact with Alyssa again.

Every state in the United States has stalking/harassment laws. They vary some by state. They include electronic harassment and otherwise.

SincereOnlineGuy

People, "blackmail and libel", "stalking, harassment and threats" are the least of this guy's causes for concern:

my inability to listen to the word “stop”, whether in the bedroom or in public settings. She should have never had to resort to kicking me out of her bedroom, simply because I wouldn’t leave after she asked nicely multiple times. I disrespected her body and personal space, while she was very upfront with me on how she did not appreciate it.
  • Like 1

Dude - you will never get your friends back nor should you. Screw therapy. You need to go to prison.

You confessed to not only stalking and threatening. You actually just confessed to raping her in writing. If she's smart, she will contact the police and they will find this thread. ****, I would report this if I knew where to send it.

Her parents have already most likely contacted a private investigator to look into your background and any arrests / stalking convictions have had in the past, forwarded your texts to a police officer and/or the college administration. Rest assured they and her friends have been discussing you and your borderline psychopathic behavior quite a bit when you are not around. They may only be letting her stay in contact with you to collect evidence.

I know this because I know someone who went through someone similar. The FBI became involved in their case. Remember also, if you are over 17 you will be tried as an adult. And the IP address of your posts on here can be uncovered by subpoena and used in court as evidence.

Look, it's clear you have a lot of feelings for this girl. I suspect you have abandonment issues in your past that you need to work through. But you really need to stand back and honestly assess what you are doing and the criminal implications. This girl and her friends do not look at you like her friend. They would have seen you initially as clingy and pitiful, but more and more like a deranged and possibly dangerous person. Her parents in particular will have already contacted someone after those texts. If you continue they will get the police involved, if they have not already.

What you need to learn about relationships is this. Relationships are just that - how two people relate to each other. How would you describe how this girl relates to you? Does she trust you? No. She can't go out without you making threats and stalking her? And harassing her parents? Why would she want that kind of thing in her life? She doesn't. Her friends want to protect her, and her parents will absolutely step in if they haven't already. My suggestion to you is, recognize that the problem is inherently you. It's your own selfishness and inability to understand what a relationship is made of. Think about how to build bridges with people instead of tearing them down. You wouldn't be friends with someone you don't trust, neither will anyone else. You wont respect someone who disrespects you and breaks trust every time they get whiny and jealous.

There is a saying, -- Trust is the easiest thing to lose, and the hardest thing in the world to get back. -- You can build trust over years and break it with a single mistake, just read through the infidelity forums. If there is no trust and no respect, there is no basis for any kind of relationship, much less even basic friendship. They are holding you at arms length because you have broken their trust over and over again, and shown her total disrespect, not just that, but gone full-on creepy stalker. I'd suggest moving somewhere else, and seriously re-evaluating your interactions with other people going forward.