will he EVER stop??

You guys I was thinking....maybe if I have a SERIOUS talk with him, he'll stop? Usually I only yell at him and throw insults. He could be taking that as "she's still mad" you know? That could explain why he always waits after I blow up on him and then comes back and tries again.... idk I'm just thinking of anything.

No. He's not going to stop if you have a "serious" talk. This guy knows exactly what he's doing.

Please stop engaging with him. Do not attempt to "talk" to him, do not beg him to leave you alone, do not engage with him PERIOD. As in, if he's in your vicinity, you do not look at, speak to, or acknowledge him in any way, shape, or form. Pretend he's a ghost. He's not there.

He has a past record of this behavior. Please take yourself to your local police department and file a restraining order on him. Not later, not tomorrow, not next week, not if he approaches you again down the line, NOW. You want there to be a paper trail of him harassing you, and your response to it with the police if things are to escalate. You don't want to find yourself in a situation of "he said/she said." Get it documented, fill out the paperwork, speak to a police officer so they have it in the system.

Once you have this, if he approaches you again, he gets arrested. Plain and simple.

• Like 1

Rather than talk to him.....why isn't getting off snapchat and stop volunteering where he goes an option ? Then you'd have no reason to see him. I would also stop going to the places he hangs out too. Don't make this more complicated .....He's probably thinking ...in his warped mind ...that if you really didn't want anything to do with him.... you'd remove yourself from anywhere he could be.

If he then goes out of his way to talk to you...rather than when he bumps into you...it will be easier to prove his harassment.

• Author
Rather than talk to him.....why isn't getting off snapchat and stop volunteering where he goes an option ? Then you'd have no reason to see him. I would also stop going to the places he hangs out too. Don't make this more complicated .....He's probably thinking ...in his warped mind ...that if you really didn't want anything to do with him.... you'd remove yourself from anywhere he could be.

If he then goes out of his way to talk to you...rather than when he bumps into you...it will be easier to prove his harassment.

I've stated that I'm off of snapchat already. The places I volunteer at I've been there for years but again it's kite a once a month thing. I promise you he literally goes where I go.

• Author

I consider you guys here as my go to for advice like my family. So I thought I'd update you guys on some disturbing facts I found out today. First fact he told someone at our studio for dance that he blocked me on snapchat the night before we volunteered at the same place. He did this because I rejected him. Remeber i said the night before he only deletrd me because i rejected him and that i went off on him. Well he didnt delete me he blocked me. I checked today and he did block me. The day after he blocked me however was the night he started to follow me. Now that makes no sense at all. Also while he was following me and standing near me he took pics of me just sitting there (the pics were seen by dance staff) Which is why he was hovering. Monday morning I'm getting a restraining order. I understand what you guys (who don't think I should) mean but he's completely unstable. To block me and then stalk and take pictures of me makes absolutely NO sense. Why would you block me and then follow me around? Seriously can someone tell me a possible motive ? .... I'm afraid of what he has up his sleeve

I consider you guys here as my go to for advice like my family. So I thought I'd update you guys on some disturbing facts I found out today. First fact he told someone at our studio for dance that he blocked me on snapchat the night before we volunteered at the same place. He did this because I rejected him. Remeber i said the night before he only deletrd me because i rejected him and that i went off on him. Well he didnt delete me he blocked me. I checked today and he did block me. The day after he blocked me however was the night he started to follow me. Now that makes no sense at all. Also while he was following me and standing near me he took pics of me just sitting there (the pics were seen by dance staff) Which is why he was hovering. Monday morning I'm getting a restraining order. I understand what you guys (who don't think I should) mean but he's completely unstable. To block me and then stalk and take pictures of me makes absolutely NO sense. Why would you block me and then follow me around? Seriously can someone tell me a possible motive ? .... I'm afraid of what he has up his sleeve

I am glad you are finally seeking help here, a guy who has previously been arrested for stalking and who is blatantly doing it again to someone else, is scary and needs stopped.

soleilesquire
You guys I was thinking....maybe if I have a SERIOUS talk with him, he'll stop? Usually I only yell at him and throw insults. He could be taking that as "she's still mad" you know? That could explain why he always waits after I blow up on him and then comes back and tries again.... idk I'm just thinking of anything.

DoNOT talk to him. ANY move on your part or contact will only encourage him.