I only end up with crazies. Wtf lol

Mjm1014

Ahhh... now I see.

So from now on no more "Mr. Nice Guy" :D

Absolutely NOT!

Guys who say they are "nice"? 99% of the time they turn out to be bitter, twisted and selfish a-holes. Your better off going out with a total jerk because at least he doesn't pretend to be anything other than what he is.

Just to make it worse the guys who say they are "nice" actually believe it, have no clue and refuse to listen when some one points out that many of their behaviours are highly unpleasant bordering on plain freaky weird and completely unacceptable in society.

If all anyone can say about you is that you are "nice" or "fine" you have serious problems.

Who do you want to meet the person described as "nice" or the person described as "freaky funny with a heart of gold"?

See the difference? The second has faults but is open to them and honest about them. Accepts themselves as a human... Massive difference.

• Like 1

If all anyone can say about you is that you are "nice" or "fine" you have serious problems.

Who do you want to meet the person described as "nice" or the person described as "freaky funny with a heart of gold"?

See the difference? The second has faults but is open to them and honest about them. Accepts themselves as a human... Massive difference.

From now on, if I hear a woman use the words "nice" or "fine" -- red flag!

What are some other words?

From now on, if I hear a woman use the words "nice" or "fine" -- red flag!

What are some other words?

There are not that many to be honest. The rest tend to be more descriptive and animated. So that is great because they actually mean something!

Think of words you use when you are disheartened or a bit glum about something but do not with to be impolite. Those are the key words to watch for and those when used excessively are massive red flags because when they are used excessively its going to bubble and brew and blow up in your face. Then it really isn't nice or fine but bloody nasty and horrible...

How old are these girls? That sounds like crazy, immature, drama from like early 20s girls....maybe shoot for 28-32 yr olds?

I have seen behaviour like this from men in their 50's... but I do agree with you! It is a hell of a lot of drama.

How old are these girls? That sounds like crazy, immature, drama from like early 20s girls....maybe shoot for 28-32 yr olds?

That 28-32 year old crowd is doing the same thing...trust me. It's all a big game to some people.

Granted, I met most of them online since I'm in a male dominated field but seriously idk how to ever weed out girls like this.

While you may have met them online, you first interacted with them, and found them attractive, in person. Regarding that milieu, did you meet them in person quickly after contacting online or did you, or they, stretch things out online before meeting in person? Any commonalities there?

What about them did you find attractive? Any commonalities there?

Now the girl I was pursuing told me tonight she's still living with her ex and deleted me from facebook and snap chat then called crying that she is just PMSing and doesn't feel adequate for me. Tells me she's falling for me blah blah but I can tell she loves drama.

Would you say this is a common theme? Is there something about this personality style you find attractive, even if dramatic? Why?

• Like 1