Messing around with my now married ex-husband

Ok. Sure. You know it all. You are the expert. You are just trying to cause a fuss. Me not trying to cause trouble is a reflection of me... Ok. Whatever you say master. Why can't I just let it go? Move on? What's it to you.

Yeah. I need counseling asap. why are you on this forum? Why are you on this sight? To give your expert advice? To try to make the world a better place?

Go live your own life rather than try to "fix" someone else. You are delusional.

Bully, bashing, I guess that's your thing. But I don't think that's what this forums about.

Jerk.

Sorry but I think you are a little unstable as well. You obviously cannot take criticism very well. "Me not trying to cause trouble is a reflection of me"? Huh? You already said you have the upper hand and could rat him out any time - you have nothing to lose. Did you not say that? Yet you are bashing me for suggesting it?

Did you not ask for help? Yet you don't want help and questioning why I'm on this site. I'm not going to tell you what you WANT to hear. I'm going to tell you what you SHOULD hear.

I'm not the delusional one here. I think you need help. Congrats though on the first step you took - by committing to stop this insanity. And for my sanity I am going to let this go and move on before the forum sheriff comes to town :)

Jersey born raised

My comments are based on a quick scan of several posts. I will attempt to read your threads but several things jumped out at me.

First he is cheating on his wife. I hear what you say about his other qualities but he is married.

Second he is using you for validation and other reasons, sex is the physical expression. So yes he is using you for sex.

Third, if you are with him at all you are not with someone who is available.