Ex GF (who left 3 months ago) moving things out next week - Crisis

Toodaloo -

I totally understand - but she claimed she LOVED doing those things. Even in our conversation two nights ago, she made a point of saying "none of my friend issues would've mattered if we didn't fight! I LOVED doing those things with you."

But she never acted like she did. She never dressed up for fancy events. She never made an effort to be by my side in a sweet, loving way. She's tried harder to look more attractive since we've broken up, which really hurts.

I just doubt I'll ever find someone who can handle me. And that's scary.

That last line is an interesting and probably important comment. You should take some time to think about what it means. It's also probably important that you keep mentioning how awesome your career and life is (which I don't doubt). It sounds like you resent your ex-girlfriend for not being more impressed by you. Maybe you're hurting because this woman didn't value you as highly as you do, and it's more a blow to the ego than anything else. Perhaps what you mean by "I just doubt I'll ever find someone who can handle me" is really "I just doubt I'll ever find someone who treats me the way I deserve to be treated". Just some food for thought.