Hello guys, here is the situation, me and my GF are 8 month together,

When her mom and bro left the country I moved to her place, after 3 month they returned to visit again.

I had no will to live with her family so I moved back to my place.

now she sleeps at my place everyday except weekends, I take her to work every morning and sometimes take her back.

When its a weekend she doesn't work but also doesn't stays at my place,

whenever I ask her to come over she says the same "I want to spend some time with my family".

she have that time to spend with her family almost everyday because I work until midnight while she gets home at the evening.

I got angry and I said that whenever she works she comes over, we have no interaction because she goes straight to bed but when she doesn't work the day after she stays at home.

She got angry and said "don't you dare to say that I'm using you, you as my boyfriend should understand that my family is here temporary(last time it was almost a year) don't put me in a situation that I have to choose.

I didn't kept arguing with her, she was about to go to some event so I left her be.

whats your opinion ?

Does someone have to be right and someone have to be wrong? How about just think about if it meets your needs or not and base your decision on that. If you feel like you pretty much only do things for her and she doesn't do things for you in return and/or doesn't seem very interested in spending much time with you, then maybe it's time to let her go and move on. Does she spend much more time with you when her family is not here? Do you feel like she cares about you or not?

• Like 1
  • Author
Does someone have to be right and someone have to be wrong? How about just think about if it meets your needs or not and base your decision on that. If you feel like you pretty much only do things for her and she doesn't do things for you in return and/or doesn't seem very interested in spending much time with you, then maybe it's time to let her go and move on. Does she spend much more time with you when her family is not here? Do you feel like she cares about you or not?

When we lived together we didn't had much interaction, she would watch her favorite TV series/show and I would do stuff on the computer/reading history.

I have no interest to watch TV but I would with her when I had nothing else to do.

Whenever I read some interesting stuff or created some CG animation and ask her to watch/listen should most of the time would say "that not interesting, let me be".

We talk about work most of the time, nothing in common except that.

With all that said I love her and want to spend time with her.