where are these feelings coming from?

• Author
I am sorry, but your arrogance and lack of insight into what you have done to this girl is astounding.

To the extent I fear you have a personality disorder.

Google "lack of empathy".

If I message her again and she tells me to leave her alone it'll automatically add her to my friends list I changed my snapchat settings to where you have to be my friend to message me. I didn't do that to be a creep but it's unfair to just cut me off. I just feel like she needs to talk to me and tell me she's done. In the past she's known to change her mind a lot and go back and forth. I feel like she hasn't made her mind up she's just upset.

I will talk to her. Whenever she's ready to talk to me. She just needs time. I will message her again when I feel she's ready to respond

Please don't message her, don't talk to her. Let her live her life, free of you.

You've treated her so badly.

Work on never doing this to anyone again.

• Like 1

Austinreames,

I am not sure what you are currently feeling right now. I hope you don't see these posts as something that is against you personally. This is more of your actions. The fact that these harsh reactions are coming from a lot, it means you are missing something here. Your ex-GF is cold towards you, the reactions of the posters here are also extreme. Be objective here. You are doing something that is making people angry. You have to examine that.....

I didn't do that to be a creep but it's unfair to just cut me off.

No. It's not. You treated her like crap, she has every right to cut you off.

I just feel like she needs to talk to me and tell me she's done.

She doesn't need to say a word. Her actions are screaming it. You need to buzz off...

In the past she's known to change her mind a lot and go back and forth. I feel like she hasn't made her mind up she's just upset.

Who gives a ratt's butt how you feel? She doesn't. You were a complete a$$ to her and she wants nothing to do with you. She thinks very lowly of you and that's not going to change.

You caused it. Learn from it, swallow it, be a man, and move the hell on...

• Like 1
  • Author

I don't see why I'm getting so much heat for wanting to talk to her. Maybe I want to apologize. I messaged her and asked her was she in my hometown

(I live about 40 minutes away from her city) and she only replied "No" nothing more , nothing less. Just flat out "No". She didn't even ask me why I was asking or anything. Ughhhh

I don't see why I'm getting so much heat for wanting to talk to her. Maybe I want to apologize. I messaged her and asked her was she in my hometown

(I live about 40 minutes away from her city) and she only replied "No" nothing more , nothing less. Just flat out "No". She didn't even ask me why I was asking or anything. Ughhhh

Maybe the reason is that you want her to be civil and accommodating to you, isn't? It's not gonna happen. When a person screws someone over, all politeness, respect and "civility" should not be expected from the person you hurt. They will lash out, be indifferent, be "disrespectful" but you can't blame them for that. You caused these reactions from her.

All you can do now is leave her alone as she is obviously seething in anger. Forcing her to talk to you and be polite at you is like expecting the surviving Jews to talk to Hitler over a cup of coffee.:bunny:

Austin,

I have to jump in one last time for obvious reasons.

Bro you just don't get it...

This is not about you or what you want. This is about how she was treated by you in the end. And you just have to understand that your actions have consequences, and these are the consequences.

I am left scratching my head as to whether or not you have grown up in a bubble where nobody told you no or you were perhaps sheltered from the real world and how it works. I harken back to what I said before about taking her Virginity and then continuing to act the way you did. You have totally crushed this woman yet you act like she should just get over it on your timetable. The reason you are getting such heat from everyone is because your replies contain a degree of arrogance that leads us to believe that you may have never seen any consequence for anything you may have done to somebody in the past.

I urge you to read around on this sub forum especially and see just how much pain there is from people who have been subjected to absolute horrific treatment from those that purport to care about them. If your attitude in your replies is anything close to how you act in real life, young man, one of these days you will be in for a terrible shock when life catches up with you.

Please leave this girl alone. You are doing far more damage to her by trying to contact her than you can possibly know.

I'm sorry, Austin, but in this case you are lacking even a modicum of empathy toward someone you emotionally injured, and the more I read from you, the less confidence I have that you will ever understand how your actions affected this girl.

Good Luck, you re really gonna need it , kid.

So you think she should just do as you say and talk to you even though she doesn't want to? So you should get what you want and screw her feelings? How are you not seeing how arrogant and rude that is?

You're getting heat because you're behaving disrespectfully towards her. She doesn't care what you want to say..you've already ruined it with this girl. Respect her wishes, stop trying force her to talk to you against her will, and learn from this.

You treated her poorly. You blew it. You did many, many this wrong in this relationship. You were a jerk. She doesn't like you anymore. Move on. Make better choices with the next girl.

Her being a V has nothing to do with her dumping you.

You sided with the OW yet still after being caught cheating on her and expect your exGF to still date you?

Have you broken up with the OW?

Because I've recognized my mistake

Well she has recognized her mistake too (ever caring about you). So let her move on and correct her mistake!

• Like 1
  • Author

You guys.... I should've listened. I messaged her again yesterday. She went ballistic. This is what she sent me:

I told myself I wasn't going to message you again but I'm soooo pissed off that you have the audacity to think I'm ****ing interested in you. You're disgusting. What pisses me off the most is you've told everyone that I bother you when I don't!! Are u ****ing kidding me? Everyone knows our business or pardon?....YOUR VERSION of our business because you've lied. You and your gf claim everyone is jealous BUT yall are the ones who harrass everyone else. Her dumbass finding me on Instagram and your stupid ass

constantly coming in my face like I'm supposed to be your best friend when you're dirty !! I don't talk to ppl like that. That is so shameful. Yall are idiots. Yall have eachother but constantly bother other ppl. Like get outta here dude. If you EVER had feelings for me you can trash them. I'll never do anything with you ever again. I'm not interested. I don't wanna have to tell you again either. You're not even man enough to apologize. You're Blocked, I'm deleting ur number and what's ur name again?

I've NEVER had anyone talk to me that way before....EVER

• Like 1
You guys.... I should've listened. I messaged her again yesterday. She went ballistic. This is what she sent me:

I told myself I wasn't going to message you again but I'm soooo pissed off that you have the audacity to think I'm ****ing interested in you. You're disgusting. What pisses me off the most is you've told everyone that I bother you when I don't!! Are u ****ing kidding me? Everyone knows our business or pardon?....YOUR VERSION of our business because you've lied. You and your gf claim everyone is jealous BUT yall are the ones who harrass everyone else. Her dumbass finding me on Instagram and your stupid ass

constantly coming in my face like I'm supposed to be your best friend when you're dirty !! I don't talk to ppl like that. That is so shameful. Yall are idiots. Yall have eachother but constantly bother other ppl. Like get outta here dude. If you EVER had feelings for me you can trash them. I'll never do anything with you ever again. I'm not interested. I don't wanna have to tell you again either. You're not even man enough to apologize. You're Blocked, I'm deleting ur number and what's ur name again?

If they had, then you may not have acted the way you did.

As bigbaby said on page one "What part of "Get lost, creep" don't you understand?"

Do you understand now?

• Author
If they had, then you may not have acted the way you did.

As bigbaby said on page one "What part of "Get lost, creep" don't you understand?"

Do you understand now?

Dude that is not even HALF of what she said to me

I'm sorry I just can't stop laughing like you are a joke. Youre just funny. Idk why I liked you so much before. Even Stephany (who's actually my friend in case you didn't know) was showing me the other day how you constantly message her on fb. And Ashley (my friend) same thing. We were all literally laughing days ago about this. I'm sorry I had to get that laugh out.

Wtf is her problem. Never seen this side of her. Everytime I see her she'll probably laugh because she's childish

Holy crapola man, she doesn't want you to contact her. At all. She lost all respect for you and all interest in you.

Do you understand now? Leave the girl alone.

Good god, man. Not only has everyone on this thread told you that exact thing, you don't even seem to be able to accept it from the girl herself. And another thing, saying that you'll contact her when you think she's ready to apologise makes it sound like you're trying to blame her for everything. You did this, you're still seeing the other girl, you've shown no remorse for any of it and you're still looking at her pictures! Leave her alone now, seriously, or you'll end up with some kind of court order.

• Author
Good god, man. Not only has everyone on this thread told you that exact thing, you don't even seem to be able to accept it from the girl herself. And another thing, saying that you'll contact her when you think she's ready to apologise makes it sound like you're trying to blame her for everything. You did this, you're still seeing the other girl, you've shown no remorse for any of it and you're still looking at her pictures! Leave her alone now, seriously, or you'll end up with some kind of court order.

It's wasn't necessary for her to speak to me that way. And to be childish and laugh though

It's wasn't necessary for her to speak to me that way. And to be childish and laugh though

Austin are you kidding me? She had enough of your crap.

You are lucky she didn't hire somebody to dump you in a Steamer Trunk.

Childish? Again you just don't understand it. Did you grow up in a super rich family or something where the rules for the rest of us commoners simply don't apply?

I find it hilarious that you are upset how she talked to you. That was pretty mild compared to what she would have liked to have said to you, I'm sure.

There was no way you were going to listen to us anyway. You dismissed every one of us out of hand. Well now you know how she feels. I generally do not like to see people get a comeuppance unless it is warranted. In your case it was totally warranted. I seriously hope you understand that now you have made an eternal enemy out of this girl. One thing I know is that when someone becomes an eternal enemy that Schadenfreude will kick in and they will delight at any opportunity to see you in a bad way.

You would do well to cease any and all contact with this girl because nothing you will be able to say or do will make her view you with anything but utter contempt.

I am sorry it ended up like this but let this be a lesson to you that when you toy with people's emotions the potential for backfiring is enormous. Man alive, kid. You need to wake up.

Edited by Space Ritual
Spelling....lol
  • Like 2

Actually, it was. You weren't taking the hint the first time she told you to get lost.

Now you've heard it from her - she doesn't want to talk to you at all. Time to start respecting others and stay away from her.

Dude that is not even HALF of what she said to me

I'm sorry I just can't stop laughing like you are a joke. Youre just funny. Idk why I liked you so much before. Even Stephany (who's actually my friend in case you didn't know) was showing me the other day how you constantly message her on fb. And Ashley (my friend) same thing. We were all literally laughing days ago about this. I'm sorry I had to get that laugh out.

Wtf is her problem. Never seen this side of her. Everytime I see her she'll probably laugh because she's childish

I'm laughing at you too. Your behavior and your attitude are ridiculously immature.

Learn from this little boy. You don't get to treat people like garbage and then expect them to fall in line when you snap your fingers. You needed a good slap in the face and she gave you a verbal one. Good for her!

And no, this has nothing to do with your sex or hers. I'd be saying the same things if you were a girl and she was a guy. You acted like a dumb@ss. Own it and then fix it. You have no moral ground to stand on here..you did EVERYTHING wrong and you're STILL doing everything wrong.

Are you going to stop harassing her now or will she have to take out a restraining order?

There is no way, no way, that this can be real. I'm thinking troll...

If there is someone out there that really thinks this way, the world is in a ton of trouble...

• Like 1
  • Author

It's might sound silly and childish but I'm just a guy who realized he made a mistake. ...I'm trying to correct it. When men cheat I'm sure they ALL think like what I'm thinking. I screwed up. I admitted it. Me trying to talk to her isn't so bad. How many of you have been cheated on and had a guy trying to make up for it. Yes I know I treated her bad but I was completely honest. Not many people will admit to everything

It's might sound silly and childish but I'm just a guy who realized he made a mistake. ...I'm trying to correct it. When men cheat I'm sure they ALL think like what I'm thinking. I screwed up. I admitted it. Me trying to talk to her isn't so bad. How many of you have been cheated on and had a guy trying to make up for it. Yes I know I treated her bad but I was completely honest. Not many people will admit to everything

Great. You realize what a jerk you were. That is step one. Step two is understanding that she is not obligated to forgive you just because you get it now. She has asked you repeatedly to leave her alone. Continuing to harass her is disrespectful and borderline stalkerish. Stop badmouthing her..she hasn't done anything wrong. Also - Leave. Her. Alone. She doesn't owe you anything.

Step three is never ever treating anyone that poorly again. Ever.

• Like 2

You're not honest, and you're not a guy who "just made a mistake." You're a sociopath, a NPD. She knows that now, and so does anyone with an ounce of common sense reading this thread.

If you get served with a restraining order consider yourself lucky because, the alternative is that someone who really does care about her comes looking for you.