Why does it seem like she pays more attention to me then her friends?

Especially her male friends.

For instance we were in class yesterday and her male friend asked what food he was going to get from Tesco (random, I know) and she kind of brushed it off and rolled her eyes at me.

Another instance was when her friend, who was sat on her right, was saying random **** like "What should I wear tonight", and my crush kind of answered vaguely.

However, when she speaks with me we make very good eye contact and smiles... we laugh and I have this extreme sense of butterflies.

• Author
It means ask her out.

So you think she might like me?

How can I ask her out when the only times I see her are with her friends around... she disappears with them as soon as the seminar is over.

If she wants you to ask her out she would make sure to get you alone with her....I feel you are just something that is shiny and new to her.

You could always ask her out in front of other people... or ask to meet somewhere.

No no that would mean approaching her and talking to her. He wants to know how he can find out if she likes him by reading her mind, then he'll telepathically ask her out...when she's 50 miles away..

• Like 1