50+ men

I'm a couple weeks shy of 52. I am still interested in all the same things I was when I was in my late 20s and early 30s except any more kids are off the list and the plumbing has been disconnected to make sure it doesn't happen.

I really have no interest in drinking or partying until the wee hours of the morning either. I never have been much of a drinker but have absolutely no interest in that now. I do like going out and dancing if I had a dance partner but the drinking is out and I would be perfectly fine with being home by midnight.

My sexdrive and performance are still completely intact. Again, if I had a partner that could keep up with me I would be in back in the saddle without any issues.

I eat right, work out and at a healthy height/weight ratio. I do not have a visible 6-pack any more but no one would think of me as overweight. I really don't run or jog any more but I can still swim, I lift weights and I could knock off a dozen chin-ups if I had to.

My kids are still young (11 and 14) so I am a ways from being an empty nester.

I wouldn't have any qualms dating a woman that still had kids at home (provided they weren't lazy adults who were still living in her basement playing video games all day and smoking dope etc) But I absolutely would not even consider fathering any more kids and that would be a clear and nonnegotiable deal breaker.

Other than that, I am still the same as I was 25 years ago and other than being shaved bald and a few wrinkles starting to sprout up, I look the same as I did 25 years ago as well.

Different people have different interests and temperments and this may not be entirely fair but IMHO the 50+ year old guys that want or are ok with fathering more children are hands-off parents that would be willing to donate the sperm and willing to throw money at the kids and the mother, but wouldn't be bothered with diapers, feedings, playtime etc etc.

They are business executives and high paid professionals that would continue to work their 65+ hour workweeks and fund the offspring but would maintain the traditional provider role and just bring home the $$$ while the mother and nannys and child care providers etc take care of the children.

I know different people are different but I cannot grasp any man of my age and position in life ever again wanting anything to do pregnant women or raising babies and toddlers and young children ever again.

If some guy is rich and is willing to offer some DNA and agree to pay for it all as long as someone else does all the work, I suppose there are some out there. But I can't imagine any 50+ year old man ever again wanting to be involved in taking care of babies and rearing children ever again.

i'm in my 60's.i usually receive emails fom younger women.they must think that I have money.

Younger? A woman 59 is younger then you but she is not young. :lmao:

Thanks central.

All that makes sense. This guy specifically said he'd be open to have one more child with the right person. But deep down I imagine how a man with grown children can go through all that again ;)

The problem is it's not fair to the child. Their father will only have a short time on this earth with them.

Can you tell me what do 50+ guys look for in a new relationship?

I mainly want someone who will taste-test the milk when I suspect it could be sour.

I want a women by my side that will discourage fruits from ogling me. Before anyone gets politically correct & angry at me, .....I mean lemons and stuff, not people.