She took me to a baby shower

I do wish I'd spent an equal amount on both gifts, it was thoughtless of me.

Thoughtless isn't the word....seriously, what is it you've got for brains?

• Like 1

I will point out that regardless of the quality of gifts it's incredibly rude for the receiver to express their disappointment to the giver. They could have been given three fifths of jack s**t after all, as they say round these parts.

• Like 2
Sadly, impoverished people here can breed like rabbits and the tax payers foot the bill. I assumed Halloween was started by British Dentists trying to drum up even more business ;)

Sweets, Witches, and pumpkins are in abundance here on OCT 31st

Oh that does sound like our dentists.

Now listen GP. I know you tried to do the "right" thing but what you did wrong was to assume that the boy will be straight.

You should have got him a Gran Torino instead.

Next time don't make such foolish mistakes.

As for the breeding issues... Perhaps you could start up a free condom distribution centre to be named after the little girl?

I bet their parents would like that. :D

• Author
Not with our Charlies ninja skills...
He'd be perhaps the most eloquent and sophisticated ninja brawler ever
He'd be perhaps the most eloquent and sophisticated ninja brawler ever

Indeed.

I very much doubt our Royals had anything to do with it though. They are far to busy with other stuff like saving the world and avoiding the cameras while doing it.

Sorry but I think Dianna brought it upon herself. Shame but as it is. Going on Panorama to slate the father of your children is just crass. Seems being a princess wasn't exciting enough for her...

They are far to busy with other stuff like saving the world and avoiding the cameras while doing it.

Please tell me you are joking. They run a business, that's what the royal family is. A brand.