Nighttime is the worst

LivingWaterPlease

Why is his wife your FB friend?

If she knows you and "liked" the photos of your baby why do you think she knows he's the father?

She may assume someone else is the father. Even though your little girl looks like him, she may not pick up on it.

• Like 1
Well, I just got a notification that his wife liked 2 of my photos of the baby. No message, just the two likes. I went to her profile and she updated her profile photo and cover photo of xMM and their daughter posed together. She updated them around the time she liked my Facebook wall photos of the baby. I feel like I'm going to get sick and I'm shaking.

So what will you do now?

Up to you whether you want to continue to protect him. Alternatively, maybe you could now come clean, let her know the truth of her life and apologise?

Just a thought

• Author

She's not my fb friend. My fb privacy settings let her see/like .. She blocked me at some point last night. He must have told her my name.

If she had wanted to talk I figure she would have messaged me. It doesn't feel right chasing her to have a conversation since she blocked me afterward. That said to me - I know about you, I know about the baby, now bye. Maybe someone else can interpret it differently?

LivingWaterPlease
She's not my fb friend. My fb privacy settings let her see/like .. She blocked me at some point last night. He must have told her my name.

If she had wanted to talk I figure she would have messaged me. It doesn't feel right chasing her to have a conversation since she blocked me afterward. That said to me - I know about you, I know about the baby, now bye. Maybe someone else can interpret it differently?

Oh, OK, it does seem possible she knows about you and your baby.

I've forgotten how you met exMM, through work?

Have the two of you (BW) met? I've been following your story but can't recall what you first posted about the origination of your R with exMM.

This makes zero difference to you. Continue on as you were..send the child support papers.

Believe it or not, this is a good thing. You're scared now but I bet you'll feel relieved later. And you didn't have to do it yourself.

• Like 1
  • Author
Oh, OK, it does seem possible she knows about you and your baby.

I've forgotten how you met exMM, through work?

Have the two of you (BW) met? I've been following your story but can't recall what you first posted about the origination of your R with exMM.

Ashleymadison - he sought me out because he was looking to have an affair. He said he had looked before when he was in Switzerland for his post doc fellowship but never went through with anything. I know he met me and he met another girl at the same time that he saw 5 times total from December to May ?

LivingWaterPlease
Ashleymadison - he sought me out because he was looking to have an affair. He said he had looked before when he was in Switzerland for his post doc fellowship but never went through with anything. I know he met me and he met another girl at the same time that he saw 5 times total from December to May ?

Thanks for answering, Mayday2016.

OMG, I read this thread and others on the Other Man/Woman forum, and it is no wonder why society is going down the toilet

• Like 1
Ashleymadison - he sought me out because he was looking to have an affair. He said he had looked before when he was in Switzerland for his post doc fellowship but never went through with anything. I know he met me and he met another girl at the same time that he saw 5 times total from December to May

So you are actively getting on Ashley Madison and seeking out married men? And you wonder why you are in this situation? What exactly were you were expecting? Why aren't you seeking single available me who can give themselves 100% to you? Also, do not let this guy manipulate you any longer. It's his choice not to be in his child's life, but you have control of what type of upbringing the child has, without her father probably. For the sake of your child, pursue child support aggressively through your attorney. Make sure he fulfills his obligations and is held accountable for what he has done

Edited by Lobouspo
typo
  • Like 1
IfWishesWereHorses

Have you checked your "other" folder within messages, Mayday?

• Author
Have you checked your "other" folder within messages, Mayday?

I have, there's nothing. She unblocked me and took back her likes too. Then I got a text from him asking if I sent the papers. I took 2 hours to respond and simply said yes. I haven't heard from him since. It feels like the calm before the storm.

I actually had a therapy appointment today. He had trouble keeping up and at the end he asked if I had ever been diagnosed as bipolar, so that's something new to think about. ?

I think you are spending too much mental and emotional energy on how you think he may feel and what he may do.

He's going to do what he will do without any input from you. His happy arrangement was destroyed by your pregnancy and childbirth. As he is preservation mode (marriage and money). In self preservation mode he won't reestablish a relationship with you or start one with the baby. His life was all about him and he knows those days are over.

Whether you know it or not your are in a battle with him. Don't waste effort thinking about him as anything as an adversary.

• Like 2