caught my BF obsessing over ex BUT there's a catch

Confusedchica
It's actually very easy to obsess over someone when it comes to sex. Especially if the sex is really good. You will miss it.

She's probably great in bed. She has to be if he's obsessing over her. That or he likes her or both. Any reason he's obsessing is not a good one

So the guy that backstabbed his best friend and cheated on his girlfriend to date you turned out to be untrustworthy?

Shocking.

This.

Guys like this never change either.

• Like 1
It's actually very easy to obsess over someone when it comes to sex. Especially if the sex is really good. You will miss it.

Yes if she was good in bed, maybe he is craving her.

1, she put him in his place.

2, HE is the one you should be upset with.

Dump him! He's trying to cheat.

Life is simple when you don't try your hardest to make it crappy.

• Like 1
You guys lol. You're making it worse

Can't get any worse either he wants to have sex with his ex (which I'm sure he doesn't want to do only one time) OR he has feelings and misses his ex. Both are bad. If he loved Jamie then he wouldn't be considering anything.

• Like 3
  • Author

I mean he was sleeping with her for 2 1/2 years and never called her his gf and she told me herself during her message when she told me he's "disgusting" and I can "have him" that he never said he loved her. So yeah being that he actually has done both with ME I think I have a right to feel a little more significant.

Confusedchica
I mean he was sleeping with her for 2 1/2 years and never called her his gf and she told me herself during her message when she told me he's "disgusting" and I can "have him" that he never said he loved her. So yeah being that he actually has done both with ME I think I have a right to feel a little more significant.

....so you're ok with your bf being a creep and harrassing a girl for sex as long as you're sure that you're more important and it's ok because he never said he loved her ? You think he's had her around for 2 1/2 years and felt nothing? ?

• Like 1
  • Author
....so you're ok with your bf being a creep and harrassing a girl for sex as long as you're sure that you're more important and it's ok because he never said he loved her ? You think he's had her around for 2 1/2 years and felt nothing? ?

Not what I said at all!! I don't feel like it's ok. At all. She's just not innocent as you guys make her seem.

Not what I said at all!! I don't feel like it's ok. At all. She's just not innocent as you guys make her seem.

I wish there was a way for you to step outside of yourself and see how ridiculous you are sounding. He's trying to have sex with her and you're worried that she's responding a certain way. She's blown him off and your focus isn't on him for trying? You don't see how this makes you look?

• Like 2

Maybe it would help if you could help everyone understand what it is that she did wrong? From what you've posted it sounds like she turned your cheating boyfriend down..so she helped you..

What is it that you think she did?

• Like 1
The catch is he only asked her to be friends with benefits. Why would he risk our relationship. He knows she has messaged me before why would he risk her doing it again ??

You really don't GET it?

The two of you have been anything but honest and forthright. Sneaking around behind people's backs, he dumped this girl because he was cheating with you, etc. etc.

And now you expect this guy to act with decency? Character? Integrity?

Seriously?

He's already shown you exactly what he is. A snake. And you knew it going in and chose him anyway. You reap what you sow.

• Like 3
He dumped this girl for ME. HE tells me he loves me something she has said numerous times to him that he NEVER said to her!! Maybe he has a sex problem idk but you guys are making it seem like he has a real connection with a girl who obviously he only used for sex for 2 yrs. She shouldn't have been so easy and settled for that. He'll never respect her as anything more in my opinion. He told me she's crazy and stalks him and is bipolar and I know she does things to get his attention. I just want her her completely out of my boyfriends life. She shouldn't even be able to message him

Grow up.

You weren't with these two 24/7 the entire two years they were dating, so stop trying to rewrite THEIR history to feed YOUR ego.

Only foolish, immature little girls blame the women their cheating low-life boyfriends are chasing rather than face the fact that Romeo is a scumbag.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt, apparently.

• Like 3
dreamingoftigers

I don't think she's anywhere near the problem in this situation that you are trying to make her out to be.

In fact, she owes you nothing.

Your bf on the other hand, is distinctly the problem. No matter how he says he "feels."

• Like 1
Your bf on the other hand, is distinctly the problem. No matter how he says he "feels."

Sadly, it would appear everything he 'feels' is pretty much located below his belt.

• Like 1
dreamingoftigers

Seriously, where do you get off blaming the girl getting harassed by your idiot bf?

If anything at all you should have a little empathy and be slightly grateful that she had the decency to let you know the scum you're dating.

Even though you should have been able to figure that out yourself given the circumstance.

So he's chasing her for "just sex"? What does that tell you?

That your relationship means less to him than "JUST SEX."

• Like 2

Sometimes in life, you don't realize how much you loved someone until they are gone and you can't get them back. Especially if the sex was good and you realize you can't get that type of satisfaction with them.

• Like 2
  • Author

Im.not blaming her but some conversations they've had lately could've been avoided. She's been begging him to delete some pictures he has or her as they are explicit. She keeps saying she's trying to start a career send she feels he'd expose them because she doesn't "trust him". She makes a big deal about little things just to get his attention. If you notice the conversation I posted started with her asking to delete the pictures

• Author
Sometimes in life, you don't realize how much you loved someone until they are gone and you can't get them back. Especially if the sex was good and you realize you can't get that type of satisfaction with them.

If he loved her and admitted it I'd step back but he says he hated her and she's crazy. She said he never said he loved her and also told me he wasn't affectionate to her and when she told him things like she missed him he'd only say "sorry you feel that way" it was clear they had a Fwb relationship.

If he loved her and admitted it I'd step back but he says he hated her and she's crazy. She said he never said he loved her and also told me he wasn't affectionate to her and when she told him things like she missed him he'd only say "sorry you feel that way" it was clear they had a Fwb relationship.

Everything you are saying is in their past. Current events look entirely different. Maybe he didn't know he loved her until he lost her.

Im.not blaming her but some conversations they've had lately could've been avoided. She's been begging him to delete some pictures he has or her as they are explicit. She keeps saying she's trying to start a career send she feels he'd expose them because she doesn't "trust him". She makes a big deal about little things just to get his attention. If you notice the conversation I posted started with her asking to delete the pictures

Why doesn't he delete her pictures? If for no other reason than out of respect for you? Why do you allow him to keep those pictures?

• Like 1
  • Author
Why doesn't he delete her pictures? If for no other reason than out of respect for you? Why do you allow him to keep those pictures?

They're pictures from when they were together. They would apparently send eachother vulgar pictures. Idk that he does still have them. I haven't seen them. I just know she keeps whining about him having them and he disregards her saying anything about them. I don't think he'd expose the pictures. I've NEVER seen them before.

You mean you'd step back the way she is stepping back for you? She sounds like a lovely girl, and I don't blame her for asking your jerk of a boyfriend to delete those pictures! How would you feel if someone had embarrassing and potentially career-destroying pictures of you and refused to delete them? He could literally ruin her life..she's not being dramatic about it at all.

Why do you keep defending your bf when he's the one who was trying to cheat on you? She didn't do anything wrong at all, but your bf clearly has no love or respect for you.

I know you're hurt and angry but your anger at her is misplaced. Your boyfriend is at fault here. 100%. Be mad at him.

• Like 1
  • Author
You mean you'd step back the way she is stepping back for you? She sounds like a lovely girl, and I don't blame her for asking your jerk of a boyfriend to delete those pictures! How would you feel if someone had embarrassing and potentially career-destroying pictures of you and refused to delete them? He could literally ruin her life..she's not being dramatic about it at all.

Why do you keep defending your bf when he's the one who was trying to cheat on you? She didn't do anything wrong at all, but your bf clearly has no love or respect for you.

I know you're hurt and angry but your anger at her is misplaced. Your boyfriend is at fault here. 100%. Be mad at him.

I just know how in love with him she was and how she was dying for him to make her his gf and I just feel that the pictures are her way for having a reason to contact him