What do i do??

ben_smith

• Author

You don't understand. I came back to her after she cheated and disappeared on me yes BUT she gave me her new number, she replied to my Facebook messages and she replies to me sometimes when I message her daily. I admit, I am a bit obsessed with her but I'm trying not to show it this time around. All I told her is that I think it's worth a second chance and that she should give me a chance,that I like her. And asked to go out a couple times just for coffee, when she kept saying no, I tried not to be pushy and told her we can just be good friends, and that if she is scared about me making moves on her, or if that's the reason she won't come out with me, that she can smack me or hit me if I do, which I wouldn't but anyways, I am kind and respectful towards her. She is the one giving me mixed signals here. She is denying her feelings towards me. I also know she is very sexual so why won't she be with me

Edited by ben_smith
You don't understand. I came back to her after she cheated and disappeared on me yes BUT she gave me her new number, she replied to my Facebook messages and she replies to me sometimes when I message her daily. I admit, I am a bit obsessed with her but I'm trying not to show it this time around. All I told her is that I think it's worth a second chance and that she should give me a chance,that I like her. And asked to go out a couple times just for coffee, when she kept saying no, I tried not to be pushy and told her we can just be good friends, and that if she is scared about me making moves on her, or if that's the reason she won't come out with me, that she can smack me or hit me if I do, which I wouldn't but anyways, I am kind and respectful towards her. She is the one giving me mixed signals here. She is denying her feelings towards me. I also know she is very sexual so why won't she be with me

Ben, I'm sorry, but I think it's you who doesn't understand. I don't think she's denying her own feelings. I think you just wear her down, and then she makes some small gesture, but she's not really feeling it.

If she's very sexual but not with you, man, I don't know what more evidence you want that she's just not that into you. Frankly, in almost all cases, anything but an enthusiastic yes means no with women.

• Like 1

Ben for the love of small goats will you please just stop.

You are verging on stalking and you are just not getting it. She is not delusional - she has said no - LOTS of times and she keeps saying no. She is not hiding her feelings. She just does not want you. She enjoys the ego stroke but as soon as another guy comes along you are in the dust again. The ego stroke is soon going to get tiresome for her and you will end up with the police at your door arresting you for harassment.

Quit with the Buts will you! You are deluding yourself and the longer you do the worse it will be for you.

What you do is you stop phoning her, you get rid of her new number.

What you do is you stop facebooking her, you delete her contact.

What you do is you delete all those emails and you do not send another. Ever.

What you do is you leave your phone at home and join a gym, football club, anything that gets you out in the fresh air and burning off energy.

What you do is you call your friends and visit your grandmother and enroll in some voluntary work. There is loads out there. Pick something. Anything.

What you do is you read the news every day and educate yourself.

As soon as you think "but she..." or you want to phone her, text her, message her. Stop, drop and do 10 push ups. Seriously. What ever you are doing stop and 10 push ups.

You begged for her attention. Begged! Seriously can you not see how that would look to her! She has zero respect for you and will only hurt you, use you, laugh at you and totally destroy what little self respect you have. You can end all this. You can decide to take control of your life and walk away. But only you can do it. You clearly are not interested in what anyone of us are telling you and are really just waiting for someone to say "yeah, go for it man, she loves you" but that won't happen here because you're talking to people who have been there, done that and got the scars to prove it. You want to live in denial then carry on the way you are, but this will ultimately crush you and years of therapy later you'll wish you walked away at this very point. I've been there, I know how hard it is to see the wood for the trees. Love makes us blind. You can't see what she's like because you love her and are addicted to her right now, but you will one day. I only hope that day is sooner rather than later.

Ben, No. Just no. Are you going to believe it's NO when the police show up at your door with a restraining order? One more contact and you go to jail?

I just installed windows 10 on my computer at home, and I actually think I have more of a chance dating Cortana - at least she tells me she'd need a few more upgrades before any nastiness can happen... she doesn't blow me off like this girl did to you. Ben, get windows 10...