Do you girls bend over to show cleavage?

OP ...please do not take affirmative responses on this thread to create a generalization that all woman who's cleavage is showing and who bend over are doing so intentionally to "entertain" ...I accidentally showed way too much "cleavage" while my children were young and I was attending to them at the park or water park or beach. I also don't do any cleavage bend overs etc if I'm in a relationship. I don't engage in behaviors that would make my partner uncomfortable.

Why are you concerned about this behavior?

My boobs are almost non-existent so unfortunately, I can't really use much to my advantage. But my ass is a different matter... hehe...

For the one guy I have locked my target onto, yes, I will flaunt whatever imaginary assets I have just to get his system going!

But of course, I don't do this to any Tom, D*ck or Hairy! Just the one special bozo.

This is actually my favourite topic - selective seduction! I could go on and on about this... :bunny:

ManyDissapoint
No.... or hardly never. I am a 34DDD, and I can tell you, too many men have thought this over the years, so the answer is:

No, I do not buy my cloths with you in mind, I buy them based on style and comfort

No, I do not pick things up off the floor, etc. with you in mind

No, my mammary glands did not reach that size with you in mind

Breasts are designed for feeding offspring, if they have been sexualized, then it is men who have sexualized them, and hence, men who "read into" what and why women do what they do with their breasts. Again, its not about you.

I'm short, and I've caught men looking down my shirt before and straight up ask what they are doing, and get the answer "well, if you are going to put it out there, I'm going to look at it". Again, this is an attitude of male privilege, that the entire world is there for men's taking. That would be like me getting into a man's benz and saying, "well, if you are going to put it out there, I expect a ride to my boyfriend's house". The logic is just plain silly.

Is this post a joke? Men sexualize breasts? How about that they are a major fertility indicator and we are naturally interested in them? Then you compare ogling to trespassing and making demands.

• Like 1
  • Author
OP ...please do not take affirmative responses on this thread to create a generalization that all woman who's cleavage is showing and who bend over are doing so intentionally to "entertain" ...I accidentally showed way too much "cleavage" while my children were young and I was attending to them at the park or water park or beach. I also don't do any cleavage bend overs etc if I'm in a relationship. I don't engage in behaviors that would make my partner uncomfortable.

Why are you concerned about this behavior?

There have only been like 2 posts from women that said yes to my question. It would be stupid to take that as a general yes...

If you are in a bathing suit, that is way different. No, my question was in context of a more casual setting - say at work.

I am not "concerned" at all. I was just curious, because the idea that a woman might do this on purpose to attract someone never occurred to me. It always looks so accidental, yet so blatant...

I saw in an other thread that this girl posted she was doing that on purpose to send signals to a guy she was into. I'm not sure I ever thought about this before. Do some of you ladies do this to us guys on purpose? Because this has been done to me many times while girls seemingly have no idea that they are providing an easy opportunity to look down their shirts...

Women always know what their boobs are doing.

And yes, I absolutely do it on purpose. :bunny:

• Like 1

And yes, they/I absolutely always accidentally do it on purpose. :bunny:

Honesty. Finally honesty. This way we now have given the women that will not openly be honest a face saving.

I didn't know my shirt/bra/top was loaded at the time.

so what if you really dropped something, would you not pick it up otherwise you are seducing the man in front of you?

sometimes when we do something, the cleavage will just show. Yes we probably know it, know what our boobs are doing, but still doesnt mean we are doing it for some man

Edited by frus69
PrettyEmily77
Honesty. Finally honesty. This way we now have given the women that will not openly be honest a face saving.

Right. Because honesty = what you want to hear. :rolleyes:

Some women use their physical assets to get attention and some women don't because, you know, we're all different; either's fine but different doesn't mean honest or dishonest - it just means different, you know?

• Like 2
Right. Because honesty = what you want to hear. :rolleyes:

Some women use their physical assets to get attention and some women don't because, you know, we're all different; either's fine but different doesn't mean honest or dishonest - it just means different, you know?

No difference for assets are still assets.

Woman: I do not want to flirt today that is why I left my boobs at home today, not happening. Is it my fault the way the shirt hug my boobs and really makes them look great.

Woman: I don not want to flirt today he just has to ignore how GOOD these jeans make my butt and legs look so good.

Whether the woman uses their assets passive or active they are still going to draw men as flies to honey.

Just reminds of an old joke:

When is a mans behavior not sexual harassment?

When the woman wants the man.

LookAtThisPOst

Wow, this thread grew to 5 pages in a day. LOL

Anyhow, I've known a lot of women that would cover their cleavage with their hand when attempting to reach something over a table.

Though, I am hopeful a woman with sizable bosoms would bend over in front of me. lol

Good point. It's flirting if she's attracted, if not, it's sexual harassment. lol

Edited by LookAtThisPOst

If you are in a bathing suit, that is way different. No, my question was in context of a more casual setting - say at work.

At work?! :eek:

No. I work in a senior level position and my attire is professional. It's appropriate to look attractive in the office, but not in a sexualized way.

If I am with my guy, I sometimes wear clothes that are designed to highlight my assets. Even then, I am a fan of subtlety. ;)

• Like 1
PrettyEmily77
No difference for assets are still assets.

Woman: I do not want to flirt today that is why I left my boobs at home today, not happening. Is it my fault the way the shirt hug my boobs and really makes them look great.

Woman: I don not want to flirt today he just has to ignore how GOOD these jeans make my butt and legs look so good.

Whether the woman uses their assets passive or active they are still going to draw men as flies to honey.

Just reminds of an old joke:

By that strange logic / passive flirting thing, simply having breasts or a butt is inviting guys to flirt with them which, you know, just isn't the case - we kind of are just born that way, for most of us. It's not like we do have the option of leaving those assets at home...

I know this woman from my part-time job. I've seen her in a lot of different outfits (professional, formal, party, casual, etc.) and let me just tell you that those ASSets of her won't go unoticed no matter what she wears. She trains at a nearby gym and goes to salsa classes so that may give you an idea of her body awareness.

She gets hit on and cat called on a daily basis. She surrounds herself with friends almost at all times, because men will swarm around her when alone. When she's with me, (stranger) men still try to have a pinch or even a grope.

She certainly likes a good fraction of the attention she receives. But that doesn't make it about the men who look. It's all about her.

• Like 1

Thanks for your honesty.

OP, consider how many female replies have said "no" about their breasts, but "yes" about another part. They use visual marketing to get attention, but this isn't a gender specific effort. Men try to be as good looking as they can, it's just far easier for women. And look at the variety of outfits they wear. Many alternative options to a V-neck or tank-top are available, so when they choose to wear these pieces... Don't use women's opinions on here. Go and make a tally of how many women have any showing of their cleavage line. :cool:

To be honest I don't give much thought to it.

Unless I tape myself up clothes don't hide the fact that I have boobs.

The only times I honestly do make a change is around men who have a habit of talking to my chest or those guys who give me the heebies.

Around those guys I will cover any potential cleavage showing with my hand if I need to bend over in their presence.

I also have an array of pretty scarves as accessories which are equally great to just untie and tie differently for such occasions.

• Author
Honesty. Finally honesty.

A few others have admitted to this about 2 pages ago as well.

Anyway a lot of people here seem to be going off on a tangent of "hey I can't help that I look hot in what I wear." It's not about that!

I'm just asking if some women bend over for the purpose of showing it off, as Jen pointed out. Because seriously it's been done in front of me so many times in life and I'm just like... "do you know how much you're showing me?.." in my head of course. Anyway, thanks for your thoughts, people!

By that strange logic / passive flirting thing, simply having breasts or a butt is inviting guys to flirt with them which, you know, just isn't the case - we kind of are just born that way, for most of us. It's not like we do have the option of leaving those assets at home...

It is not having strange logic. Passive flirting means a woman just has to stand there and men will find her attractive because her assets are always with her where ever she goes.

She does not leave her boobs in her other bra when she leaves the house.

She does not leave her legs of hers that go up to here, in her other pants when she leaves the house.

She does not leave her killer whatever else she has when she leaves her house.

A woman does not have to flirt to attract men.

This is proven by when women shoot men down that approach them for dates because she did not actively flirt/showed no interest in them before they were approached.

so what if you really dropped something, would you not pick it up otherwise you are seducing the man in front of you?

Never said that all bending over means a woman is trying to seduce a man, I just that yes, it does happen, and that women always know what's visible and what isn't. It's not like we didn't notice what top we put on before we went out.

sometimes when we do something, the cleavage will just show. Yes we probably know it, know what our boobs are doing, but still doesnt mean we are doing it for some man

Correct, not all cleavage shows are a direct flirt. Sometimes we just like to share and be generous, for ex. Ppl shouldn't automatically assume that seeing the top of a boob is a green light to ask her out.

Bscly any woman who bends over while wearing a top that will allow a horizontal view of her breasts while in that position is aware of that fact. As others have said, depending on company and intent she may do this anywhere from full-throttle (actively trying to seduce) to covering up (guarding against a creeper etc.) Whatever the case, it's not happenstance and she knows what she's doing. It'd be kinda like wondering if a guy knew his penis was hanging out when he left the house - of course you would. We know where our bits are too.

PrettyEmily77
It is not having strange logic. Passive flirting means a woman just has to stand there and men will find her attractive because her assets are always with her where ever she goes.

She does not leave her boobs in her other bra when she leaves the house.

She does not leave her legs of hers that go up to here, in her other pants when she leaves the house.

She does not leave her killer whatever else she has when she leaves her house.

A woman does not have to flirt to attract men.

This is proven by when women shoot men down that approach them for dates because she did not actively flirt/showed no interest in them before they were approached.

Right, so passive flirting is just... breathing?

Anyway, looks like OP isn't really after women's responses - simply confirmation bias / a bit of an ego stroke : yes, all women bend forward for your benefit OP, because you're that irresistible...:)

After many considered responses, the thread starter recently wrote:

"I'm just asking if some women bend over for the purpose of showing it off, as Jen pointed out. Because seriously it's been done in front of me so many times in life and I'm just like... "do you know how much you're showing me?.." in my head of course. Anyway, thanks for your thoughts, people!"

Hence, they were reminding members what they wished to deduce from a discussion of the topic, essentially doing moderation's job for us so I'll thank them for that and add our little stamp of approval to their attempt to keep on-topic. As always, responses shall be respectful of both the topical material, here women bending over to show cleavage, and fellow members. Thanks and happy holidays!

• Like 1
compulsivedancer

Some women do, some don't. I definitely have things I do that are flirty. I play with my hair, I tilt my head a certain way. I walk with a little extra sway in my hips. I suck in my belly and stick my hips out, etc.

Interestingly, I don't use my boobs for this purpose. I developed my flirting technique when I was rather flat-chested, when I could go braless in spaghetti straps and not show any cleavage. I still wear a lot of spaghetti straps, and often catch myself leaning over with my boobs pushed together, especially when sitting at dinner. (I am rather busty now) I only became aware in the last couple years that I do this, and it is not intended to be flirty. I am extroverted, and I lean in to talk, especially when I'm interested.

My ex and I discussed this and he's like "I know, it's great!" We had dinner once after we broke up, and he actually pointed out that I was doing it and said it was distracting.

Something to think about - when you have big boobs, it's very difficult to find clothes that don't show cleavage. You're pretty much stuck with stuff that's cut to your collarbone, because shirts that seem modest become immodest very quickly once you lean in.

So, yes, some women do it for that reason. BUT it is not safe to assume that every woman who does it is intentionally showing off her assets. I'd watch for other types of flirting to be sure.

Right, so passive flirting is just... breathing?

Anyway, looks like OP isn't really after women's responses - simply confirmation bias / a bit of an ego stroke : yes, all women bend forward for your benefit OP, because you're that irresistible...:)

Yes, just breathing. Men are easy targets.

Edited by road
the only guys who would ask this, or think this, are guys who are very young, immature, or think every little movement a woman makes is a sexual one directed right at them for the purpose of seduction. no doubt some women use this as a tactic, but i'd venture a guess that most mature women aren't bending down just for your viewing pleasure.

No? Oh newmoon, how demure you seem. What if she gives a little glimpse of garter or somehow lets you know that she's not wearing panties? Would that be accidental?

You'd probably be surprised at what a sensual, mature woman might do if she's motivated and has some confidence in her assets... and truth be known, the more mature and sophisticated, the more we appreciate it.

• Like 1