Relationship, Drug Addiction, Break Up

I am glad you are at your friend's I am so sorry you are going through this. I fully understand the feeling of betrayal and your life being built on a lie. After 4 years with a man I discovered he was cheating. I thought to myself OK we're gonna work this out! shortly after I am learning his cheating had lasted our whole relationship (4 years)! It's like hitting a brick wall full front!

You're a strong and resilient woman if someone can turn this around it's you! You know what needs to be done and you're doing it ! You have all my admiration !! Very few people have this type of strength.

You know there is nothing you could have done differently and there is nothing you can do from here. The next step is to allow yourself to mourn this relationship you are ending. Remember every new beginning starts with the end of something.

Stay strong *big hug*

• Like 1

Hey Kindred Spirit Katie

Really sorry for all you've been going through...thank you for the update. I'd been secretly hoping for you that your guy would turn this around and all would be well...just not to be. Perhaps he was just a stop on your journey...it seems so. You have such fortitude and are such a stand up gal. I'm certain as time passes you will feel whole again...until then, we'll be here for you. Wishing you the best in 2016...you deserve that...be strong and shine, but only when you're up to it...feeling strong all the time is only a myth...sometimes just be. Happy New Year hugs:)

• Like 1