Rape culture.

sambolini

If actually read these posts you would know men actually respect a no.
Better make that MOST men. Otherwise, you're trying to assert that men really aren't raping these women who say no, or beg them to stop. Must be those pesky ghosts.

Yes I would suggest you wouldn't get a certain level of physical unless you wanted sex. That's not passing the blame on anyone that is just common sense.

So, unless you want to screw, you'd better not kiss, pet, hug, or even touch a man. Right? Cuz you must have wanted it. Sheesh.

Better make that MOST men. Otherwise, you're trying to assert that men really aren't raping these women who say no, or beg them to stop. Must be those pesky ghosts.

So, unless you want to screw, you'd better not kiss, pet, hug, or even touch a man. Right? Cuz you must have wanted it. Sheesh.

I'm not asserting that. Are you illiterate? The men on here are against rape. Hell we are not out here looking to do a number 6

So every 6 minutes and 12 seconds a woman is raped? How is that relevant to the discussion of rape culture?

I am thoroughly convinced that the sound of your words is more important to you than any rational/reasonable discussion.

Edited by Timshel
I am thoroughly convinced that the sound of your words is more important to you than any rational/reasonable discussion.

I think that goes more along the lines of the women on here.

What's the problem with if you are unsure about sex not getting physical?

What is the problem with not getting drunk in certain situations?

What is the problem with using common sense?

Why if the issue is rape attack things such as songs and comedy which devoting energy to attacking takes away from the actual crime of rape?

WHy worry about consent when honestly women can be fickle? How about teaching women some things?

I think that goes more along the lines of the women on here.

What's the problem with if you are unsure about sex not getting physical?

What is the problem with not getting drunk in certain situations?

What is the problem with using common sense?

Why if the issue is rape attack things such as songs and comedy which devoting energy to attacking takes away from the actual crime of rape?

WHy worry about consent when honestly women can be fickle? How about teaching women some things?

I rest my case.

• Like 2

:eek::eek:

She said no but she really meant not now?

Your view is frightening. While you keep asserting you are right - it doesn't factually make it so.

:eek::eek:

She said no but she really meant not now?

Your view is frightening. While you keep asserting you are right - it doesn't factually make it so.

I said how about teaching women something. It's not a frightening view to tell a woman if you are unsure dont get physical. What's frightening about that? I just mean use some common sense. Is that too much to ask? If you are not 100% sure and possibly could change your mind then don't even start the process. It's not about placing blame on anyone but protecting yourself. Only person that can look out for you is you. It's not the responsibility of anyone else to do that. Ideally we should all look out for each other and be respectful but that's not the case. There are people out here that are not the best of characters. Rape culture comes off somewhat as a way for a woman not to look out for herself but depend on government and others to protect her. Is that a way to live to be dependent on someone? That's not what feminism is about.

I knew not to rape ever since I was old enough to understand the concept of rape. Of course men should be taught not to rape but what we are doing in some campuses is pretty much turning every man into a potential rapist. I have never raped or even attempted to rape any woman and as far as I know none of the men I surround myself with have. The kind of gender warriors you see on some campuses and other places would have you believe inside every male there is a rapist lurking just waiting for a victim and that is completely false.

• Like 3
I knew not to rape ever since I was old enough to understand the concept of rape. Of course men should be taught not to rape but what we are doing in some campuses is pretty much turning every man into a potential rapist. I have never raped or even attempted to rape any woman and as far as I know none of the men I surround myself with have. The kind of gender warriors you see on some campuses and other places would have you believe inside every male there is a rapist lurking just waiting for a victim and that is completely false.

This is what some women want division. It's a problem if I say if you are not 100% sure then don't even start getting physical