sweet sweet revenge

MsMree.....you are right, I agree with you, I am also a BIG girl, I have noone to blame but myself..... :sick: even though we are "still doing it "and going in it with our eyes open...it is after all our own decision to do it, more than anyone, we are responsible for our own happiness...I only wish I could stop being so unhappy and concentrate on my work.... :sick:

Originally posted by newbee

think about how you are better off loosening the ties to him rather than winding yourself closer into it all with games and complications.

I think the best revenge is for him to miss me and for me to forget all about him...

nice comeback msmree,

and whilst i agree with you that you are a BIG girl and so are all of us i still think it is only natural to feel angry at the mm, i'm not saying its fair to lump the whole blame on to him and i definetly dont agree with outright revenge but it is still only natural to feel alot of anger when somebody has decieved you, same as its natural for the wife to feel angry at the ow because the ow has decieved her or angry at her husband because he decieved her.

you are right though that most of the anger is anger at ourselves that we were decieved and that is what we have to deal with rather than plotting revenge. i agree.

possibly i misunderstood some of your previous posts and thought that you were coming across rather high and mighty when in my opinion you were still doing the same as everyone else in here, and i took your manner the wrong way.

anyway i didnt mean it to be offensive and i hope that it didnt come across that way.