She thinks Im playing games. I want to get her back. Could be too late.....

Sdives

• Author
Don't hit on other women in front of her ! Geez!

If she is nice , easy going etc then you probably are taking advantage of her soft nature. Don't do that. It will come back to bite you big time.

How long do you sleep for ? 5 days , non stop ? Can't spare 10 minutes for a girl you are interested in? And she apologized to you , for what ? That's her indirect way of saying that she likes you and is ready to ignore little hick ups. But if you keep doing it , she will walk away even if it will hurt her.

Do you really think she is ready to ignore hiccups ? Meaning is she saying she will put it past her? Is she saying we could have another try at this? She keeps insisting that she didn't take it personally. We all know this is not true.

• Author

She last said on Friday and Saturday both days. she is a busy girl as well and if she doesn't respond for a while to not take offence to it. I hope she says she wants to text and communicate more so I can fix it. Anything else could it mean? No one thinks she is saying she wants to cut ties?

She is still Saying she will Respond I hope she does.

Edited by Sdives

Some people take no sh@t the first time. They dump and move on. Some give one chance. Very few give more than one. The last are the ones that are good at heart but get taken advantage the most.

This girl probably is letting go ' for now ' and might still like you and give another chance but will be guarded in investing too much in to you. If her interest was high , she was investing feelings but now you will have to work hard ( only if it's worth it ! ) aka, invest in her to get her invested !

Once things get messed up , you need to clean up , no working around it. Rest depends on how much she is willing to let you in

• Like 1
  • Author

Letting go? Meaning what? Like she says not to take offences Of her delayed responses she said this twice

. I hope she texts me back here today.

Edited by Sdives
  • Author

Ddoes she sound like she will give another chance ? With her texts

If she says she "doesn't respond for a while don't take offence to it" I mean is she keeping communication open?

If not would she ignoring me otherwise? Or no response at all?

Edited by Sdives
  • Author

I sent her a note trying to explain things and some reconciliation and hopefully to see her again. It was well written. She responded instantly with this

“Hi ( my name with exclamation point)! I am not a dramatic person, I am not easily offended nor am I an angry person. I don't read into things at all. I do have social anxiety at times and shut out my friends and family, just to be alone. Which can make my job very hard at times. But I don't do it out of anger, jut because sometimes I don't feel like talking to anyone. Don't take it personally.”

Is the BS? Is social anxiety just a canned response to be nice?

No idea what to do here.

I sent her a note trying to explain things and some reconciliation and hopefully to see her again. It was well written. She responded instantly with this

“Hi ( my name with exclamation point)! I am not a dramatic person, I am not easily offended nor am I an angry person. I don't read into things at all. I do have social anxiety at times and shut out my friends and family, just to be alone. Which can make my job very hard at times. But I don't do it out of anger, jut because sometimes I don't feel like talking to anyone. Don't take it personally.”

No idea what to do here.

It's impossible to say without knowing her personally.

But I would be cautious about trying to pursue anything with a girl who upfront tells you this, true or not. She's at the very least warning you she might disappear.

If you asked to see her again and this is how she responded, I would just drop it. Notice how she didn't mention getting together.

• Like 1
  • Author
It's impossible to say without knowing her personally.

But I would be cautious about trying to pursue anything with a girl who upfront tells you this, true or not. She's at the very least warning you she might disappear.

If you asked to see her again and this is how she responded, I would just drop it. Notice how she didn't mention getting together.

I will yes. I cant understand this flip flop.First she wants to make plans and talk and now this.

• Author

Is this a self esteem thing?

Should I drop her all together or take a break then re-chat her up

Edited by Sdives

Words are words. She could be saying all these things to put you off and may not have any of those issues ! These things work. It's the 'it's me , not you ' line that she has thrown towards you

Scarlett.O'hara

No idea what to do here.

Social anxiety can make dating very challenging. You need to respect what she has told you and back off. She is 15 years younger so she might look at things quite differently than you do. Just be friendly in person and take baby steps.

Is this a self esteem thing?

Should I drop her all together or take a break then re-chat her up

Oh God! I've read the whole thread to here. OP is a certified player.....

one-otis, chat her up, strategies etc.

She thinks he's playing games because he is. At 35 and still going with this routine, sounds like his opportunity to grow up has well and truly passed. Also sounds like she knows the routine and is well equipped to handle it with a large dose of here....have some of what you're serving up to me....in return. He only wants her back in order to run his game and win. Then he will disappear and chat up someone else.

Edited by Buddhist
  • Like 1
  • Author
Oh God! I've read the whole thread to here. OP is a certified player.....

one-otis, chat her up, strategies etc.

She thinks he's playing games because he is. At 35 and still going with this routine, sounds like his opportunity to grow up has well and truly passed. Also sounds like she knows the routine and is well equipped to handle it with a large dose of here....have some of what you're serving up to me....in return. He only wants her back in order to run his game and win. Then he will disappear and chat up someone else.

What are you even talking about? this has gotta be a joke post

• Author
Social anxiety can make dating very challenging. You need to respect what she has told you and back off. She is 15 years younger so she might look at things quite differently than you do. Just be friendly in person and take baby steps.

Do you think she is being honest? you think she maybe telling the truth. Ok

Buy why? the other person thinks its BS. I can't tell

I will back off. You can count on that. But is this real with her? will she talk to me again?

I still like her and if she wanted to talk and be nice I would. Im not going to bug her.

• Author

This was my reply

No problems I understand. Sorry for the delay I had a hell of a day today. Everyday for me is like I am the meat of an imbecile sandwich. I wanted to be home in peace and relax before I responded.My point is, I was never messing with you ever. I am 100% sincere and still am. If you decide to talk me up again. The door is always open. You wont get anything unfriendly from me ever. I wish I texted you earlier. It was dumb to delay it, and I messed up.I'll be around the gym as I usually am. Don't be afraid to say " Hi" if you want.You're still cool with me.

• Author

Could it be that she wanted to text that day rather than talk on the phone be somehow related to the social anxiety thing?

Why would she want to request to text? why not actual talking?

What are you even talking about? this has gotta be a joke post

No it's not a joke post. Your entries here are littered with PUA-ism's. And by the sounds of it, you're acting like one too. You're frantic because she failed to perfectly play along with your game. Too bad, so sad. Sorry but not sending a simple text for 5 days because you are 'busy' is an absolute BS excuse and we all know it.

I very much doubt social anxiety is the real reason why she's not jumping on your wagon. If that was the case you would not have experienced her smiling at you and chatting to you in the gym. If she can do that, she can answer a text or take a phone call.

Edited by Buddhist
  • Like 1
  • Author

Could she think she got rejected or is she blowing me off? or is it on hold and there needs to be baby steps? I still like her nothing's changed as far as that.

Does she have social anxiety or is it a line? was she confiding in me? Why did after I get her number she want to text? why not call and talk on phone? does that sound odd to anyone else? it does to me? I mean what us the point to get to know someone over text. Texting is meant for brief quick messages not in-depth conversations.

There were other times with her there was mass enthusiasm. Now a 180. Still has me on FB.

Im going to hold off then re- engage her in small talk. Yes I will update this thread. I won't forget.

the social anxiety would explain allot. if its true

Edited by Sdives
Why did after I get her number she want to text? why not call and talk on phone? does that sound odd to anyone else? it does to me? I mean what us the point to get to know someone over text. Texting is meant for brief quick messages not in-depth conversations.

Because she is a gen Y, and they have zero social skills most likely. And why are you communicating with her via notes like a high school kid? You're 35yrs old, you see her face to face, did you get your best friend to stick the note in her locker too?

This thread is getting painful. Just drop her! She is not going out with you! If she was, she would have said yes long time ago! You apologized enough!

It doesn't even matter anymore why she had a 180! Or maybe she was never genuinely interested. Maybe you were just reading things wrong! Or for whatever hell the reason she had a 180, there is nothing you can do to change her mind!

• Author
This thread is getting painful. Just drop her! She is not going out with you! If she was, she would have said yes long time ago! You apologized enough!

It doesn't even matter anymore why she had a 180! Or maybe she was never genuinely interested. Maybe you were just reading things wrong! Or for whatever hell the reason she had a 180, there is nothing you can do to change her mind!

no way I read the signs clearly .In my 35 years it has been long time since it was this blatant.