4 Years after finding out about Spouses affair

dontknowwhattothink

First stop to be her babysitter.

[/url]

I'm sorry......but you cannot babysit your own children. I'm not in support of the affair.. but would you say the same if she was with the kids while he was having an affair?

Unless they are NOT his kids. .. He's doing his parental duties.

• Like 2
  • Author
dontknowwhattothink
ARE you in pain? What are you feeling right now? I really can't tell.

Nope, not in pain. I've honestly not felt the love in the marriage for at least a year and was contemplating a divorce already. Sure, her having her third affair (that I'm aware of) hurts but we were so far checked out from each other and just going through the motions for the kids...

As far as her consequences...she's the mother of my children and that will never change. I have to deal with her for pretty much the rest of my life. The consequence is her seeing me happy and moving on with my life. The consequence is she's going to have to fight through a divorce and possibly lose seeing her kids often. (doubt it the way the courts work but I want full custody). We are done as a married couple. Our new relationship is that we have children together and need to do what is best for our children.

• Like 3

Sorry but she's a walking mattress. Get STD tested and stop sleeping with her, you're exposing yourself to the body fluids - or their leftovers - of at least 4 people here.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, I am taking care of the kids. And I have already filed for divorce. Every instance gets documented and filed away with my attorney. Believe me, there's times when she is supposed to be watching the kids and she'll pass them on to someone else. I'll come home from whatever it is I'm doing and no one is home and I have to call her to figure out where my kids are.

You allow your kids to be exposed to goodness knows who or what?

We are financially not able to move out. We have 3 kids and we want them to live in the place we live in now until the divorce is final. (I filed Nov 24). So.....as far as where to live I am thinking about making a schedule with her for who has the kids and when I don't have the kids staying with a friend or family member. The problem is we only have one vehicle since I work from home so it is hard to figure out how to get me around town without a car. It's just a bad situation for leaving the house. Right now we are both going to get familiar with the couch and switch nights on the couch.

She left the marital bed so she should get the couch permanently

• Like 1

I love how people turn into lawyers on here. They have no idea the laws in your state.

If you're done with your marriage, then just listen to your attorney & that's it. If she's a good mom (you haven't said she's not) then just figure out how custody is going to go, if you can work it out, that's better for the kids vs only seeing them twice a week if you want more time.

• Like 1