Went on my gf facebook and found out she used to be a stripper

Tfact she used to allow other men to see her naked for money is something she should of told you. Just like you should expect to be told if your girl used to be a hooker. Doesn't mean they open up with that on the first date, but yeah..she should of told you this.

If for no other reason then some men just flat out don't want to be in a relationship with a stripper or a former stripper. A person has a right to choose the type of person they want to be with. A casual relationship? Sure she didn't have to say anything, but if the relationship is serious then yep she would have.

I also hate to say this but if she was doing this for drug money then chances are she was probably banging dudes for money as well. If this is the type of girl you want to be with that is fine. But you need to know if it is *not* the type of girl you want to be with that there is nothing wrong with that and nothing wrong with you.

Yep hookers accept cash for sexual favors. Strippers accept cash for....well, uh, I'm sure the men looking at them nude are not doing so for any sexual reason. They are just SUPER into the art of dance. These are the same guys that read Playboy strictly for the articles. I also know that drug addicted strippers would obviously NEVER think of crossing that line into prostitution either. It's a rare thing and drug addicts are never desperate for money and the money a stripper can make by hooking on the side is probably a pitiful amount which is why it's so rare for stuff like this to happen.

So yeah no biggie, not like she was a hooker. She just accepted cash from other people for some form of sexual favor(viewing her naked most certainly falls under that category). Totally different from a hooker.

Glad we can agree.