Innocent Lie Ruined Relationship

• Author

I dont know about this "crazy sexual trip" of which you speak. Its pretty fun stuff between consenting adults: more exciting than some, not as exciting as others. Everyone has their own thing and as long as it is safe and consensual I dont see the issue.

Then again, I could see how you might think this way...if you are Amish or are not getting any. Some people are quite content with peanut butter and jelly.

Edited by Otter2569
I dont know about this "crazy sexual trip" of which you speak. Its pretty fun stuff between consenting adults: more exciting than some, not as exciting as others. Everyone has their own thing and as long as it is safe and consensual I dont see the issue.

Then again, I could see how you might think this way...if you are Amish or are not getting any. Some people are quite content with peanut butter and jelly.

Anything is crazy if you need to do the dysfunctional dance you are doing to keep it going.

In your last post, it sounds like you are back to justifying yourself. My guess is that you do lots of lying... This isn't the first time. And it does appear to be becoming a habit.

I wonder if she truly has BPD or it is something you made up to describe her reaction to being lied to constantly. Hmmm?