Girlfriend Dancing Sensually with Another Guy?

I went to Youtube to see what Kizomba is.

After watching some clips - Kizomba in my eyes is something between "making out" and "having sex with clothes".

Of course she was having fun. What can be more fun than rubbing her pu$$y over his hip, while having him deep inside between her hips? It's really fun. For me it's a clear cheating.

when your Gf gets sexually aroused by physically rubbing her Pu$$y on a guy's hip, the existence of music and other people in the erea does not make OK.

From what i've seen on Youtube, that is the position my wife likes the most in bed. In fact, this is the position my wife gets her orgasm very quickly - My hip between her legs and her rubbing her crotch on me, just like they do in Kizomba...

Edited by lolablue17
  • Author

Yeah, that's exactly my issue. Out of all the musics, she decided to choose the only one I find offensive. I wouldn't mind any other music but kizomba is just way over the top.

She claims she didn't dance that way. She didn't let the dude get that close to her. Honestly, I don't know but she's been having stomach aches and other weird problems, since she told me about it.

Edited by BrianSmith

Brian,

Well, get over the stomach aches and sit her down and have the talk, and tell her you do not believe all her anxiety is being casused by some ' innocent' dancing.

I sort of get you.

But dancing is just dancing.

I'm from a culture where our dancing looks very sensual but there is a clear distinction between the sensual look of dancing and you actually going on to have sex with someone. It's a performance essentially. I think of it like actors and actresses who do "stage kisses" a "stage kiss" and "real kiss" may look similar but are actually very different. For me, I can dance in a way that looks sensual with a man, at a club, but it has NO MEANING for me. I don't have to like him, I don't have to be attracted to him, once the song's over, I move on. It's about the dancing and not the guy and whether I like him or want him or not. If I have a boyfriend I mean, I may tone it down, but ultimately dancing is dancing. We're not naked and we're not having sex. If she didn't give him her number or didn't pursue anything with him after, then I wouldn't worry about it. Her telling you she was attracted to him though is WEIRD...even if this were true I wouldn't say that part to my bf.:confused: Some women (and men) like to push jealousy buttons to get a rise out of their partner, so maybe she was doing that with you to make you react by telling you all this. I can't see why else you'd say you were attracted to some guy you danced with.

I've been to clubs with boyfriends and we've danced with other people and it's not a big deal whatsoever as we know that dancing, even sensual ones, don't really mean anything and it's essentially a performance. I don't care if a bf dances with other women, as long as it's just dancing and it doesn't escalate to more. So I guess you have to decide where you draw the line....is the dancing itself bad or do you fear it will escalate or what?

If you can't trust your partner then you don't really have a relationship.

• Like 1

Brian, no woman vomits in the bathroom over a silly dance, unless there was back room shenanigans going on and his kizomba was down her throat. Prepare yourself: Your woman probably got ripping drunk and had sex, most likely, and feels guilty about it which is why she even brought it up to you in the first place. Do not touch her again physically until the results of a general spectrum STD test comes back all clear. Then you really need to decide if she is worth being cuckolded over... I know I would send her back to Mr. Kizomba (I've already done this a few times in my past). Good luck...

• Author

Well, I've spoke to her face to face and we had a good conversation. Honestly, I didn't feel that she was lying. I really believe it was just a dance and nothing more. She also promised she wouldn't do it again.

Let's see how it goes from now on.