I think I'm going to cheat

jestay

Because we have a child together and I like seeing them every day.

Be sure to inform the OW BEFORE you have sex with her, that you fully intend to stay with your girlfriend forever.

• Author
Be sure to inform the OW BEFORE you have sex with her, that you fully intend to stay with your girlfriend forever.

Too late. Unless something magical happens to our relationship to get my GF back on track I won't be with her forever.

We were like 16 when we broke up. At that point in your life you might dump someone for what they ate at lunch. It ended because she wanted to bring another girl into the bedroom, so we did. Then she got mad because of it. Teenagers.

My SIL divorced my brother after 20 years because the boy she was not allowed to date when she was 14 looked her up on FB two years ago, and that, as they say, was that.

Doesn't make what she did right.

In fact, I can't stand to see her any more because of it.

Because we have a child together and I like seeing them every day.

who is them...? you have more than one child...?

why are you not aware of the fact that you can see your child every day even when you divorce your girlfriend...? why are you not aware of the fact that you can ask her for separation & arrange a roommate kind of relationship?

Too late. Unless something magical happens to our relationship to get my GF back on track I won't be with her forever.

how do you expect something magical to happen when you're too lazy to even COMMUNICATE with your girlfriend - let alone to actually WORK on the relationship? if you don't plan to be with your girlfriend together - then there will be a time when you won't be with her and won't see your child every day... why are you delaying that time? what exactly are you waiting for?

• Like 2
She got pregnant on purpose.

why did you trust her and why aren't you aware of the fact that YOU can only be in control through condoms? why didn't you take care of your own birth control?

• Like 1

You are saying lots of conflicting things, which tells me that lust is flooding your brain and confusing you. Once that dies down, you will stay with your girlfriend and kids.

• Like 1

Then why wait? Why not break up right now? Do you really believe OW is just going to accommodate to being a secret for good so your farce with your GF will remain unharmed?

From what it sounds like and what your choices indicate you're currently strapping a bomb-belt around yourself.

• Like 1

sounds like a pretty loose relationship. Instead of "cheating", just ask for a hall pass to see other women. that would be the righteous thing to do for a GF you have lived with for years.