Frustration and hard time

• Author
I'm going throught the same thing right now. Only it was initially my fault for reaching out months ago.. Same thing "I'm very happy" etc etc etc. Do yourself A favour and don't read her messages and block her... It'll literally drive you insane overthinking it all. I got to a point where I woke up one morning and literally didn't give a f*ck.

Don't let her have anymore power over you. It sounds like a rebound? Keeping you on the back burner? .. She's bonkers? All of which are ****ty reasons. Even if she is with someone else.. She clearly hasn't moved on. It's not even worth thinking about. I just got so so bored of the bs. Work on yourself and dating and eventually finding someone who appreciates you for you. It'll happen.. When it does - you really will be indifferent to it all.

Why would be with someone if she isn't moved on ? Don't get it

Look at the previous posts?! Who knows?!? I know all you want to hear is ... "Oh she's not over you" "she wants you back" etc etc.. (That's what my ego wanted to hear) But if she wanted that, she'd tell you. Forget it. Let it go. She's not worth another second of your thought. Really. It's in the past.

Well, I think she misses you. She cannot fully admit to it because she is afraid of your rejection. You haven't answered her for a while which pisses people off :) making them feel like they don't matter ....and you moved on, probably found somone "better". This is the "mindf..." people do to themselves. :) So, depending on what you want....you decide.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Guys again...

She now send that she is keep thinking of me and how the things would have been if we were together and that she cares a lot about me and that i never realized how she loved me etc.

I told her that she must stop sending, this has to end i don't wish any contact with her.

She answered that its ended but stills thinks of me etc.

I told her that she is hypocrite for saying such thinks and must stop sending me crap.

Then she went aggressive and that for all those years i was lying to her that she couldn't trust me and if i was different things would be a lot different and she should had that attitude and not me since everything was my fault.

I told her to just fking disappear.

She said i will you don't have to worry, silly me that i was fool enough to think about you and worry about you even tho you treat me like that.

What the hell is going on ? She is making me so mad with all that crap. Lying to my face and even now she is not accepting any of her mistakes and everything was my fault !!!!!!!!!

This is what happens when you enter into a dialogue with a crazy person.

They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Just STOP RESPONDING. She will get bored and move on.

It is the crappiest feeling in the world to have hope and fatalism duel it out in your chest while a relationship is in critical condition. I think some folks have done such a good job of "healing" on this forum that that fact slips their mind. Personally I am baaaarely turning a corner where I don't cry twice a day. The only advice that is consistent for all outcomes is care for yourself in a meaningful way. Hope things work out.

OP, why haven't you blocked her yet?

Block her now so you won't get her texts. It doesn't matter why she's doing this or that.

She's an ex. That's what matters.

You can't fully move on if you're still receiving texts from her.

• Author

Blocking doesn't really help, she calls from various numbers some times and i always thought that she will stop at some point.

Now i said to her that if she sends again, she will regret it (its sounds awful as a statement but i had to). But hopefully that would do the trick.

It's so bizarre that doesn't stop texting me and she is gettin more emotional as the time goes by at her texts. It sick and it's making me sick.

She is not even respecting her current RL.