Wanting to hear from others who left marriage for MM

MM and I really want to leave our marriages to be together but are so unsure how to go about this...

We both have young children so are very aware of the fallout from us wanting to be together and what it will entail.

My question is directed at any other LS members who have been in a similar situation.

How did you leave your marriage for your MM/MW? Did you set up house immediately together, or did you both find your own place in order to deal with the immediate issues of leaving your marriage, and then joined up living together in time, thereby giving the kids to get used to Mum & Dad living apart before introducing a third party?

Of course I'm aware that the best solution would be to stay in our marriages, end our affair and not cause our children any upheaval, but this doesn't feel like a possibility for us anymore - we want to be together. If we both stay in our marriages we will be miserable and the affair will continue indefinitely as we cannot give each other up.

I'd welcome any constructive advice from others who've found themselves in this situation...

First get a divorce and then start planning a future together, if you're still together. Going through a divorce is a painful thing, you know, specially if small children are involved.

You need to get a divorce because you've been unfaithful to your husband. And think this twice: are you sure you want to leave your husband for a cheater?

I'm sorry about your situation. You have a long, difficult way ahead of you.