Cheating now before getting serious okay?

oh.........um.........

so both sexes should be very experienced before making any commitment? to be fair and square?

I was trying to stress the idea that they THINK of themselves as inexperienced. Or even that they think about it at all. I believe that many inexperienced people don't think about themselves being inexperienced at all. They just live their life. Thinking about it is the problem.

I was trying to stress the idea that they THINK of themselves as inexperienced. Or even that they think about it at all. I believe that many inexperienced people don't think about themselves being inexperienced at all. They just live their life. Thinking about it is the problem.

Thanks for the explanation.

I have a problem with very experienced men. I think that's yucky. so after this post, actually that's a good thing?

I am inexperienced because I am very old-schooled and picky, not because I don't have the needs or nobody wants me. I am wondering if I will have the same issue as OP down the road? I shouldn't have problem 'gaining' experience, I supposed? as it seems I am OK in look.

• Author

Thanks everyone for all the feedback. I decided not to fool around with anyone, and really be a good boyfriend. If things don't go well when I visit her this winter, that's one story. But I would rather channel all my pent up sexual energy to her, which is more loyal and more exciting that way anyway. Thanks for letting me think this through!

• Like 5

Its hard to equate quality and quantity and loss of experiences.

My fist major love - turned out to be all the "sexual" experiences I would ever need or want - but I did not see it. Some how I figured all women would be like her or better sexually. I was wrong. It was not about her body, but about her sexual appetite and how strongly she felt about me. Gasoline on a fire.

Good plan you have to wait a while longer and see how it pans out.

• Like 1