After all the drama, things are now too calm and weird?

• Author
What a selfish, manipulative, cunning bast**d.

Don't EVER let another man do this to you. I'm glad you can see him for what he really is. Keep meeting new people and he'll become a distant memory... well done for waking up to his bull.

Yeah he is and was. I havent been in touch with any of those people and I have been avoiding places where I could see them. I dont know why I even let it last that long..

• Author

I guess he is getting the point. After I didnt answer his how are you messages this morning I havent received any f*ck off messages. Pure silence. Which must be a good thing. I finished my Christmas shopping and had quick dinner with that guy I met Saturday. It was kind of quick to meet him but we both had couple of hours to spend so it was kind of extempore thing. Im trying not to be too eager. Anyway its good holidays are coming up so I can relax and sleep! I feel like I havent slept well this whole year.

• Author

Things just got a new turn. Like Every 3rd he has been texting me how he misses me or something like that. Last night I broke my nc and told him that it is bs and then he started to ask me where I am etc. So I told him I am seeing someone else now. And he blocked me. Hopefully he wont unblock me and later act like all is ok. He once complained to me how ladies dont leave him alone and he has to block them etc. I know it is true with this one lady. But I have no plans on contacting him. Now I feel like I can breath and move on. Clean break. No more I miss you messages.

• Author

I dont understand these guys who think its ok for them to have gf's side chicks other women secret babies doing whatever they want and if woman does the same then she can go f*** herself double standards...

• Author

I had good talk with my mother. And talking to her. I realized I have been living in some kind of fantasy land. Trapped inside my own head. All of this drama. Lost contact with real world. I am now very sure about my decision. But still him blocking me. It feels so final. Even tho it is the right and best decision ever.

• Author

What kind of game this guy is playing? Yesterday he told me not to talk to him anymore. And blocked me. Today he is sending me seasons greetings (?!?!) and blocks me again. Wtf..

This man sounds emotionally unstable. I don't get the blocking you bit when you haven't even reached out to him. I think blocking is passive aggressive and childish and unwarranted if there's no stalkerish and harassment type behavior from someone. He also sounds like a narcissist and is looking for attention by hoping that this blocking business will elicit some kind of a hurt or angry response from you that will feed his ego. Do nothing. Enjoy the holiday with your friends and family.

• Author
This man sounds emotionally unstable. I don't get the blocking you bit when you haven't even reached out to him. I think blocking is passive aggressive and childish and unwarranted if there's no stalkerish and harassment type behavior from someone. He also sounds like a narcissist and is looking for attention by hoping that this blocking business will elicit some kind of a hurt or angry response from you that will feed his ego. Do nothing. Enjoy the holiday with your friends and family.

Noup he send me some I miss you texts and then I finally answered that I have now moved on and he got angry. Actually I was thinking that he was just waiting for me to send him some message me crying why you blocked me.. But I was just relieved some how and decided not to break down. So guess he is still waiting for my reaction. Well he can wait till he dies. :p

• Author

I have been wondering today because he texted me and I realized something. That when his gf found out. She told me not to contact her anymore and I realized that they would get together again. Which I told this guy to do. Go to his gf and baby. But he kept seeing me. When I was in contact with her again she told me he had only words, no actions. Of course I dont know the whole story. But if he really wanted to be with her. Wouldnt he have showed it or done everything in his power to keep her? Im not planning on getting back with him. I have been doing this detoxing and it is going quite well. But I was just wondering. Why he would risk it again by sleeping with me. If he wanted to be with her. And she was ready to continue the relationship.

• Author

Since he was telling me how he misses me etc. I decided to check his instagram and there were some messages with hearts and stuff. So he is now having some gal in his home town. Im not even surprised. So that was the last of it. And 2016 I will be wiser and leave all of this behind me.

• Like 1