More than just an affair!!

• Author
But have you dumped him yet?

He doesn't care about you as you can see. Don't waste anymore time. ...that's the one thing you can never get back.

Yes we are over....

• Like 3

Have you actually told him that, or is it slowly going to dawn on him over time, when he realises you've totally dropped off his radar....?

• Like 1
And I regret talking to her because I felt like she was putting me down and making it seem as if he loves and cares for her.

That's a farce. Actually you have reason to pity her - her own narcissism clouds her view, so she'll be strung along by that idiot for a long long time to come.

Oh, and whenever he attempts to contact you - block block block. Strict NC, this guy isn't worth a penny for someone who wants something serious and honest and stuff like that.

• Like 1
She met him in 2012 February.
That means that she met him over 3 1/2 years ago, almost the entire 4 years that you have know him.

She said that she broke up with him On this past thursday
For her to have broken up with him means that they were were an official couple that discussed the status of their relationship as a couple. She views you as the other woman.

Apparently he was keeping her updated on his every move (while not calling me).
He also views them as the couple and you as the other woman.

You cannot break up with him because you not a couple. It is not more that an affair, because it is not even an affair since you needed to be a couple for to have been an affair.

Edited by Try
That means that she met him over 3 1/2 years ago, almost the entire 4 years that you have know him.

For her to have broken up with him means that they were were an official couple that discussed the status of their relationship as a couple. She views you as the other woman.

He also views them as the couple and you as the other woman.

You cannot break up with him because you not a couple. It is not more that an affair, because it is not even an affair since you needed to be a couple for to have been an affair.

He played the both of them and I don't think izzy was the the OW as his family knew about her.

This guy really is up himself and not worth either of you wasting your time on him.

He played the both of them and I don't think izzy was the the OW as his family knew about her.
His family may have know about her, but in an earlier post the OP stated that "Now that I think of it a pic of her, him and me age put the caption 'my little bro and one of his gfs' . They do not care". His family and he never thought of her as "the girlfriend" or of them as a couple. Edited by Try
  • Like 1
  • Author
Have you actually told him that, or is it slowly going to dawn on him over time, when he realises you've totally dropped off his radar....?

I mean I just blocked him on everything. No contact

• Like 1
  • Author

This guy really is up himself and not worth either of you wasting your time on him.

Yeah I wasn't the other woman at all. I was presented as his gf to his family. My whole take on this is that he had her around for years and maybe caught stronger feelings for her Idk. Just seems like he was working towards making her I guess his official gf and ditching me. Like maybe he accidentally caught feelings for her. He literally didn't call me very much while he was on another country. He called and messaged her everyday for the entire week! So I can see how it'd appear as I'm the OW. I agree with all of you. She's been around for close to 4 years. She's always been here. I just didn't see it :(