LucreziaBorgia

I work from home for clients doing freelance design. I have a large L shaped desk with a Macintosh (print design/layout) and scanner on one end of the desk, and the PC (web design) and printer on the other end. Lots of design resource books on a bookshelf behind the desk, a ton of discs and printouts/timesheets and crap all over. My portfolio leans on the desk. It is comfortable chaos and I can pretty much find whatever I need in this mess. Its when I clean up that I lose stuff. :o

blind_otter

I work at the school of architecture so everything is very...er...design-oriented. (read: fugly as hell and obscenely expensive). Nagucci (sp?) tables and chairs. Weird office spaces. Nice views. My desk is a big L-shape, I have a little office area in front of my boss's office, who has an office the size of my living room and kitchen combined. It has it's own conference table in it. It looks like her in-box threw up all over her desk.

I don't have a door, just an arch-way between the director/assistant area and the main financial office for the school. I have a great view, though. We have a school of landscape architecture as well and they did all this landscaping in front of the building with a pond and trees and big rocks. It's a nice office. If the furniture weren't so modern and ucky.