Why does it take me so long to get over guys I just dated?

ShyLove

I dated the last guy not even for 3 months and we ended it about 2 months ago. I still think about him!! It shouldn't be that serious. He gave me the classic version of its not you, its me. Its just so hard to meet a decent guy. It seems like when one relationship doesn't progress I can go 6 months to a year before I meet anyone of quality again.

I started to Online date and after I talk to some of these guys it just makes me think about how calm, cool and how much of a sweetheart the last guy was. People are so strange these days lol People say "move on". Well, I'm trying and it just seems to backfire. Has this happened to anyone else? Any advice? I'm 32.

Because we get attachment and when it ends, it's hard to deal with.

I had a lovely fb friend and I became attached to her as just friends, we got close as just friends and she told me I was one of her best fb friends. Then one day out of nowhere - she deleted and blocked me. I felt betrayed I was hurt especially since she had said I was one of her best fb friends - and she just blocked without an explanation.

Attachment is nice when it works, but it can also be a female dog.