Confrontation...

Please see my responses in bold ^^.

I think I'm having a bad trip, relapse cuz of it being "that time of the month". So, give me a week and I'll be back on track with moving on. Thanks for responses/support so far. :)

I'm confused! All of this is about someone else's husband? Just why??

• Like 1
THANK YOU!!!

I spent a year hooked on his little stunts and he could care less about even saying like "Hey, I"m sorry, I didn't mean for you to get attached"...or "something".

Instead "nothing" - not even speaking to me.

Some people get off on the attention whether they are interested or not. If he was truly interested he would have acted long ago!

• Like 2
LivingWaterPlease
I'm confused! All of this is about someone else's husband? Just why??

^^^^^^

This. Gloria, from most of your posts you seem like such a smart lady.

From what I've read of your posts about this guy and his behavior around you it seems to me that his ego is stroked as he struts and knows it affects you but that he's committed to his wife and plans to stay with her.

You are so fortunate he's kept you at arm's length, imo.

• Like 1

Gloria, you deserve SO MUCH BETTER. WTF GIRL!

Any man would be so lucky to have someone like you.

Eat some chocolate and bounce back stronger than ever.

Oh yeah, weak men are intimidated by strong women. So don't take it personally.

• Like 1
Guys, have you ever been in a situation where you hid from a chick you may have flirted with, and when she wanted to find out if you were interested/clarify what's going on, you avoided her?

Why did you avoid her? Why not simply say "nope, not interested"?

I have done this - sorta.

I generally banter with everyone (male, female, young. old and puppies usually) I know or meet but apparently to 'some' men this comes across as being flirty. I know many men and women too who are the same as me also and we have no existing problems, we just have banter and a giggle.

However, there have been a few guys who I have ended up having conversations with at parties or at work or wherever who see me as being 'interested' when I was just being me and friendly me.

There's a few men I now avoid like the plague as soon as I see them, reason being I found out more about them and or some of them displayed tendencies to me that were way too much to ignore or brush off in terms of massive interest in me when to me they were just some guy I had ten mins of friendly banter with at some point X months or even years ago.

ETA: I just read back some - the bolded responses. I thought you two didn't speak/weren't close? I thought you had only spoken briefly a couple of times over the past year or so.

How does he lean on you?

You can't seriously put down that response to a period..surely?

Edited by GemmaUK
  • Like 1

I did some reading on other threads for context and apologize if I've gotten some details wrong (I know you keep things vague for privacy reasons, as many of us do). But from what I understand:

- you rarely talk to this person and he rarely talks to you

- he generally ignores you

- he does not display interest in you

- but you think he's stalking your online accounts and reading your posts on LS

- you think he is trying to send you signals based on your postings

Do I have that much right?

• Like 2

Guys don't tend to do this that often. They're not here to play games. Generally when a man likes a woman he will make it pretty clear, none of this keep their distance and find out if she likes me or not

I did some reading on other threads for context and apologize if I've gotten some details wrong (I know you keep things vague for privacy reasons, as many of us do). But from what I understand:

- you rarely talk to this person and he rarely talks to you

- he generally ignores you

- he does not display interest in you

- but you think he's stalking your online accounts and reading your posts on LS

- you think he is trying to send you signals based on your postings

Do I have that much right?

I've gathered the same thing from the many posts about this guy, and to be honest, I find it all a little concerning.

Hope you're okay Gloria <3

• Like 1