Guy says he's dating me because he can't get anybody else

RoseWater

Or maybe do you mean

I'm starting to wonder if she is some sort of compulsive liar.

It's getting a bit too far-fetched for me. I'm getting confused as to whether this is over, done and dusted, or not....

• Like 4

^^ I agree Tara.

I think I had her pegged correctly in my earlier posts back on page 6.

Something isn't jiving here....

• Like 1
  • Author
If he's that unaware at his age that he puts his means of support in jeopardy, then yeah... boy bye.

Yeah, agree absolutely.

• Author
If I were in your shoes (and I'm glad I'm not), I'd be tempted to ask if the girls might want a threesome.

Okay, don't do that.

Just thought the thread could use a light moment.

Again, if my job was in jeopardy because of my own behavior, it's not something I'd readily admit to to someone I might want to pursue. He spills everything, doesn't he?!

hahaha:bunny::bunny::bunny:

I'm not against the idea of hooking up with a woman.

• Like 1
I did just ask him! He's denying it.

Guys with aspbergrs have a minuscule chance of marrying and having a successful marriage. Avoid them. A guy isn't going to admit to aspergers because he may know that girls avoid guys with aspergers for good reason.

• Like 1
  • Author

Thank you very much for your thoughtful post Road

When I saw this thread yesterday I could not get my post to go through. I know a lot has been said since then. Though I still want to address this opening post.

You question whether he is into you. Well based on what you said I say he is.

He keeps asking you out on dates.

The problem is he has no dating skills and his social skills are weak. Many men post on LS how hard is it for them to get dates on OLD. If this man had no problems getting dates he would not be on OLD.

He assumes that OLD must be hard for women as well. You had to correct that. As soon as you told him you get a lot's of responses from OLD. All you did was ramp up his insecurities to the point of him constantly worrying that, oh boy, here's where I get dumped again.

And, just when he has finally gotten a very attractive woman to go out with him. To me you are looking at this the wrong way. He is not implying that he is dating you because you because no other woman will date him.

That fact may be true that he can not get anyone to date him. What that fact does not show is that if he did not find you attractive in looks and as a person he would not be dating you. He is dating you because he wants to.

If I was single based on your brief description I would to date a woman that is attractive, slim, socially confident. And so does your BF.

Men basically can not be changed though they can be given lessons on how to be better.

Bad teacher, call him out for not pouring you wine.

God teacher, you see him pouring himself wine, you do not sit back and say nothing to test him to see if he will fill your glass too. You move your glass next to his and say can I have some more please.

Then as he is filling your glass you slip in the lesson: I like it very much when a man does things for me, thank you.

He is desperate to have a woman to share his life with. He keeps striking out.

I think you should stick with him a bit and see if you can guide him to be a better man. Him wanting a relationship with you will motivate him to man up and get there.

Though as others have pointed out he may have some impairment.

• Author
How has this panned out, OP? Did you finally block him?

He's still messaging me. Still wants to meet up. I'm not replying. I don't have the heart to block him. It's not like I hate him. I simply don't want to date him anymore.

I feel really tired.

:o

He's still messaging me. Still wants to meet up. I'm not replying. I don't have the heart to block him. It's not like I hate him. I simply don't want to date him anymore.

I feel really tired.

:o

Why not say "stop contacting me please."? State how you feel.

Frankly, I'm surprised you made it to date number three. I agree that women online do a lot to talk themselves up and often show themselves in a more flattering light. I also agree that he's either socially stunted or suffers from some sort of autism.

If you weren't impressed with his approach, I wonder why you gave him a second or third chance to redeem himself? Perhaps you should answer those questions within yourself.

• Like 1