Is Love Bombing and Bomb texting always a sign of dysfunction?

Celeste.Carol

StocksnBlondes
I had men crazy about me and they respected my time. This one doesn't. At the moment I set foot in my home he bugs me none stop, he doesn't care I am tired, worked overtime, I didn't have time to eat, he just care about him and getting his fix of me.

That's why this behavior is classified as narcissistic G. I posted a link on another thread. I'll post it here as well. It is the guy who is needy to fill some empty part of him ...this has nothing to do with you ...well except you are the current object of his desire.

It is dysfunctional behavior. There's no wiggle room ...no matter how nice it is to hear the stuff he tells you.

• Like 1

The main difference between a Narcissist and a Sociopath is this: A narcissist needs to be validated by others while a sociopath does not. A sociopath exploits others because he finds it amusing while a narcissist only exploits those they view as a threat or a risk of exposing him for what he truly is.

With that being said love bombing is a strategy used to gain your confidence and lower your guard. Once your hooked they typically begin the devalue stage where nothing you do is good enough to meet their expectations.

True relationships are built over time, shared experiences, and mutual respect. I would be very concerned over someone coming on so strong before having actually met them. Keep your eyes open and be aware of both their words and actions. If they don't match up I would run.

Good Luck

• Like 2
StocksnBlondes
The main difference between a Narcissist and a Sociopath is this: A narcissist needs to be validated by others while a sociopath does not. A sociopath exploits others because he finds it amusing while a narcissist only exploits those they view as a threat or a risk of exposing him for what he truly is.

With that being said love bombing is a strategy used to gain your confidence and lower your guard. Once your hooked they typically begin the devalue stage where nothing you do is good enough to meet their expectations.

True relationships are built over time, shared experiences, and mutual respect. I would be very concerned over someone coming on so strong before having actually met them. Keep your eyes open and be aware of both their words and actions. If they don't match up I would run.

Good Luck

With the narcissist ...the devalue stage comes when when you see them for what they are and pull back ...then watch out ...like pulling a pacifier out of the mouth of a 2 month old ? times 200

With the narcissist ...the devalue stage comes when when you see them for what they are and pull back ...then watch out ...like pulling a pacifier out of the mouth of a 2 month old ? times 200

And then they blame you and make it all your fault! It's a complete mind****.

• Like 1
StocksnBlondes
And then they blame you and make it all your fault! It's a complete mind****.

Unfortunately that's exactly how it rolls out Chapter44. Like a textbook case.

Are you speaking from experience (yours or a friend's) or are you a practitioner?