Would you take your spouse to a nudist resort?

You don't go to a Naturist Club to 'enjoy each other'.....

That's not the point of nudity in a club....

• Like 1
Mrs. John Adams

we have 10 acres in the country...and can go naked too....and we have a pool and can and do skinny dip in it....

Unfortunately...i don't have a beach....i wish i did.

There is a difference in "enjoying each other" and enjoying being together.

There are lots of places...that we go that we enjoy being together.....naked on the beach is one of them. But I assure you we do not "enjoy each other" on the nude beach.....we save that for when we get back to the room;)

• Like 1
I've heard that it's nothing but old ugly people there, so no.

You keep believing that. :-)

There's no room for ugly attitudes in the clubs I belong to.

• Like 1
we have 10 acres in the country...and can go naked too....and we have a pool and can and do skinny dip in it....

Unfortunately...i don't have a beach....i wish i did.

There is a difference in "enjoying each other" and enjoying being together.

There are lots of places...that we go that we enjoy being together.....naked on the beach is one of them. But I assure you we do not "enjoy each other" on the nude beach.....we save that for when we get back to the room;)

Agree,

I should have said, enjoy her company... not that I'm going to be banging her outside or at a nudist camp, but may. There's a time for everything, and being nude is reserved for just me and her. No one else.

• Like 1

my wife and i went this past summer , at Miami . my wife was not prepared for it at first but warmed up to it after setting in the beach chair a few minutes and realizing she was the only one with a swim suit on.

she slipped it off while setting, i took her down into the water she was enjoying it more.

she now wants to go back next year, i cant wait. i hope she does not back out at the last minute. i think she is more comfortable with her self nude now and being with me in public the same.

• Like 1
I'd be more inclined too if I wasn't poorly hung

i did not notice any one putting anyone down, or making fun , or judging anyone. all different walks of life is there. skinny , fat, old, young, hot, and not so hot body types.

• Like 2
i did not notice any one putting anyone down, or making fun , or judging anyone. all different walks of life is there. skinny , fat, old, young, hot, and not so hot body types.

Noted but still...

Noted but still...

When the cold water of the sea or pool hits your nether regions, the whole thing retracts and shrinks anyway... it's a biological, physical reaction of the body to maintain the sperm at optimum temperature.

Trust me as a woman, when I tell you - nobody gives a damn, nobody looks, compares or even notices.

You're just one of a crowd.

Nobody even cares.

• Like 3
ShatteredLady

I grew-up holidaying on different beaches in Europe. To be honest I find it weird that people in the USA are moving straps around trying not to be patterned from the sun! Topless at least is normal for women...or you've got white boobs & brown body! Brown body with big white bum doesn't look good :cool:

I guess that's why those sun through suits were invented...

Typically you have to slip on a shirt or something when you go to the bar.

'Normal' is just what you live with...

It's somehow a secret bliss coming back home from a summer holiday, and the only patch of white you have is the narrow band under your wedding ring....

• Like 2

Aw, cute.

Cuter than the white hand-print my cousin's GF left on his chest when they were on the beach, and fell asleep.... She had placed her hand on his chest - and it was discernibly visible all the rest of the summer....

Mrs. John Adams

lol...luckily i have never had john's hand print on me anywhere...

We are actually going on vacation soon...to a resort we have never been too....the pictures are fabulous.....and we are really looking forward to a lovely week on the beach sans clothes.

I envy you.

Can't wait to see the holiday snaps!

Oh..... wait...... :o

:laugh:

When the cold water of the sea or pool hits your nether regions, the whole thing retracts and shrinks anyway... it's a biological, physical reaction of the body to maintain the sperm at optimum temperature.

Trust me as a woman, when I tell you - nobody gives a damn, nobody looks, compares or even notices.

You're just one of a crowd.

Nobody even cares.

Yeah but i am self conscious anyway

Mrs. John Adams

If going to nude beaches or resorts is not for you then don't go. If you are self conscience about something...then why put yourself through the torture....don't go.

No one here is trying to talk anyone else into going to a nude beach or resort.

If it doesn't appeal to you...don't go. It really is quite simple.

It is not for everyone...and no one really cares whether you go.

• Like 3
Yeah but i am self conscious anyway

Then as Mrs Adams so eloquently puts it - don't go.

It's almost like you want or expect people to agree, to sympathise, to approach you with the "Oh you poor thing!" attitude.

Well they won't.

They won't give a flying fig.

So clearly, the problem is yours.

Don't go.

Sorted.

• Like 2

Most of the people that go to nudist resorts shouldn't be nude in public in the first place. Nude beaches are a little different.

Most of the people that go to nudist resorts shouldn't be nude in public in the first place. Nude beaches are a little different.

How?

I haven't found nudist beaches to be any different from nudist resorts at all...

And believe me, I've frequented more than one of both....

What a stupid comment. There are plenty of people who "shouldn't wear swimsuits" to the beach too! Nudist clubs and resorts are governed so there is no chance of bad behaviour, unlike a clothing optional beach.

Who are you to comment on what anyone should or shouldn't wear anyway?

• Like 1