Emotional Cheating?

Mrlovahlovah

yeah, well, as i said, you can go the extra mile on your part but if you've tried so many times before and you utterly have no belief this guy is going to change and he's comfortable just repeatedly accusing you of emotional cheating. then there's no point to this is there?

you could try a last resort approach, some sort of ultimatum, telling him you love him but you're tired of having to prove it on daily basis, and if he's not going to accept it you might as well break up. maybe the fear of breaking up will set some sort of change in motion.

anyway, good luck. don't let this drag.

he feels threatened by the notion that a previous stronger love (stronger cos it went for many years) is still connected to you. your ex still has instant access to your current life by still being friends on fb and he can indulge his curiosities and spy on you anytime he pleases

your current bf probably hates this idea, and believes your his girl and no other man whos been intimate with you should have any piece of your pie. no matter how small it is in reality, id say your current bf, is protective, loves you very deeply, and doesnt want to lose you in anyway, like he has lost badly by the former girlfriend. free his mind so he doesnt have to feel that he is competing against ex-boyfriends who he believes are still in your life

the photos in the cupboards, he needs to grow up and accept those are your memories and happy times in your life

but i think you should sit him down and say youre willing to compromise, and deny ex-lovers into your current world, remove them from your fb, but you refuse to throw away treasured memories, because those moments made you who you are today

• Author
treehugger101
he feels threatened by the notion that a previous stronger love (stronger cos it went for many years) is still connected to you. your ex still has instant access to your current life by still being friends on fb and he can indulge his curiosities and spy on you anytime he pleases

your current bf probably hates this idea, and believes your his girl and no other man whos been intimate with you should have any piece of your pie. no matter how small it is in reality, id say your current bf, is protective, loves you very deeply, and doesnt want to lose you in anyway, like he has lost badly by the former girlfriend. free his mind so he doesnt have to feel that he is competing against ex-boyfriends who he believes are still in your life

the photos in the cupboards, he needs to grow up and accept those are your memories and happy times in your life

but i think you should sit him down and say youre willing to compromise, and deny ex-lovers into your current world, remove them from your fb, but you refuse to throw away treasured memories, because those moments made you who you are today

I NEVER HAD MY EX-BOYFRIEND AS A FRIEND ON FACEBOOK. I blocked him and then unblocked him. The only thing I ever did was "LOOK" at his page. WE HAVE NOT TALKED SINCE WE BROKE UP 4 YEARS AGO.

well your bf is a wack job then

id be hiding them photos or if this argument doesnt find a solution he might end up burning them haha