She has not replied to my text message. What should I do next?

Philosopher

A few days ago I sent a message to a girl I had been messaging on an online dating site suggesting we meet up. She replied a couple of days later saying she was free on Saturday evening (i.e. yesterday) to meet up. Unfortunately I was unable to meet up that evening as I was meeting friends. Therefore I suggested meeting up either earlier in the day on Saturday and on Sunday. She replied fairly quickly saying she could not do either because on Saturday she likes to sleep in and on Sunday the trains are not very good. Instead she suggested next Friday, which I agreed to. We then exchanged numbers and said she was looking forward to meeting up. We did not have arrange a time or location of where to meet however.

Yesterday I texted her asking her how she was, with the intention of later arranging a time and place of where to meet. However it has been 24 hours and she has not replied. I am quite keen on meeting this girl, however I am concerned that if I try to contact her again I will come off as clingy. Therefore out of the following four options, what should I do next:

1) Do nothing and wait to see if she does finally reply. If she does not reply I should assume she is not interested.

2) Call her up.

3) Send her another text with a time and location of where to meet on Friday.

4) Some other course of action I have not thought of.

Hi, In my own opinion, Send her another text like "Hi How are you doing?" if she did not reply within the day then probably she's not interested with you.